Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
That kind of depends on what D's last name is, doesn't it?
If her mother arranged for her to be adopted by her step father, she would have her step fathers last name.
That passport she has would be from a different country, and in most cases a passport is considered as good of proof of identity, as a birth certificate is.
So, the option of marriage could still be a possibility.
Since this is not Earth, anticipate that there will not be a direct discussion on “legality” of incest and marriage. So far when ave only stated that society has issues with these things, and not that they are per se illegal. I anticipate it will stay that way.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't share D with anyone!
you talk like my brother @Eerie Entity
Something like... father filming D being gang-banged by a bunch of dogs!
funny enough i dont mind that either although i prefer bestiality on parody stuff

but yeah as for chosing to marry my daughter or give her a step mom im doing that after i took her v-card or if harem route is doable thats better :D

Last edited:
U

User_130505

I've seen more than a few posts here wanting pregnancy for D at some point, but remember this. D is looking to be a major fashion model as the story has been playing out. Pregnancy anytime soon would destroy the long term possibility of that happening.
It would also destroy my secret hope that The father in DMD, will be hired to do some tour photography by Melody and all four of them hit it off so well, that they end up doing some very naughty things together as a group.

I know the site P does not want to see any aspects of DMD in Melody, but nothing says that the events above, could not happen, only in DMD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
We believers knew that this day would come eventually, but many disbelievers denied it and strayed from the path, where are they know??? Show yourselves and repent to rejoice in the light that is Mrdots! Jokes aside this is probably the best update Mrdots team ever created: long, filled with meaningful content, sweetness, excitement (how is Mrdots able to create a story so perverted and yet so sweet? :love:) all leading to the climax we've all been waiting for. This update feels like the end of an era and while I loved it definitely feels like a huge step towards the end of this fantastic story and i can't help to feel a bit of sadness; in any case, amazing work (y)(y)(y).

magus448

May 22, 2018
That kind of depends on what D's last name is, doesn't it?
If her mother arranged for her to be adopted by her step father, she would have her step fathers last name.
That passport she has would be from a different country, and in most cases a passport is considered as good of proof of identity, as a birth certificate is.
So, the option of marriage could still be a possibility.
That place they went on vacation to might allow marriage seeing as incest isn't frowned upon there or at least something like it.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
We believers knew that this day would come eventually, but many disbelievers denied it and strayed from the path, where are they know??? Show yourselves and repent to rejoice in the light that is Mrdots! Jokes aside this is probably the best update Mrdots team ever created: long, filled with meaningful content, sweetness, excitement (how is Mrdots able to create a story so perverted and yet so sweet? :love:) all leading to the climax we've all been waiting for. This update feels like the end of an era and while I loved it definitely feels like a huge step towards the end of this fantastic story and i can't help to feel a bit of sadness; in any case, amazing work (y)(y)(y).
i never stray from my path i just wish pateron never forced MR. Dots to stop working on the game in pateron
I wont share D with anyone either, however I may share MY D with Cassandra ;)
im already sharing her with elena might as well get some Asian temptation as well :p

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is it just me or did the whole thing with Rachael seem kinda rushed? I was expecting a lot more resistance from her and was kinda surprised that it was that easy to get the "dirt" on her... I expected that to drag out much longer than it did- plus you'd still get to stay there with "D" and Elena.
For me D being taken to her country made no sense at all. And it was detrimental to the game by destroying the erotic tension the game had built update after update up to D's 'kidnapping'. So, at least for me, it doesn't matter how devs solved the artificial problem they created, what really matters is that the game is back to the path it should have never left: Father and daughter, alone in his apartment, planning their dates! It's a new start and another chance to start building the erotic tension again.

I don't know how Mr. Dots does it, but there's just something about the way he does the eyes- they're so expressive, soulful, and beautiful (in this game and in "Melody"). You can kinda feel your heart thaw out a bit when they're looking straight at you- they're mesmerizing and captivating all at the same time, almost hypnotic. Bloody brilliant. :)
I totally agree with you here.

Reactions: Safetydummy

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
For me D being taken to her country made no sense at all. And it was detrimental to the game by destroying the erotic tension the game had built update after update up to D's 'kidnapping'. So, at least for me, it doesn't matter how devs solved the artificial problem they created, what really matters is that the game is back to the path it should have never left: Father and daughter, alone in his apartment, planning their dates! It's a new start and another chance to start building the erotic tension again.

I totally agree with you here.
it made perfect sense because when he played the hero and rescued her she fell farther in love with her daddy

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
i never stray from my path i just wish pateron never forced MR. Dots to stop working on the game in pateron

im already sharing her with elena might as well get some Asian temptation as well :p
Yeah, this three months update schedule is definitely not ideal :(, however I am glad that the game was not simply abandoned and I also love Melody as well :).

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Yeah, this three months update schedule is definitely not ideal :(, however I am glad that the game was not simply abandoned and I also love Melody as well :).
yeah im that route im going amy path either way melody is going to be calling me daddy :p

Reactions: TheFinder

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
it made perfect sense because when he played the hero and rescued her she fell farther in love with her daddy
I understood what devs wanted from it. A bit of drama, the joyful reunion, and a stronger bond between F and D. But the price to pay for that: Destroying the erotic tension built since the first day of the game, from my point of view, wasn't worth it. And again, at that moment of the game when the 'kidnapping' happened, F and D had already decided to be together forever. D would never leave the country without talking to her father face to face.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes