Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
im pretty sure the erotic tension is not what your expected for example there was always drama remember the asshole who got his balls smashed by the daughter

as for realism this game was the first incest game to do that and the other realism stuff came afterwards that improved on that notion but as for me i like how this story was handled
The erotic tension build up was perfect before the 'kidnapping', things getting hotter and naughtier between F and D, day after day. Those eventual hindrances like Lucas were not enough to bring the erotic tension build up to a halt. Every day things continued escalating in F and D erotic relationship. It stopped with the 'kidnapping' event.
When players start playing the game now, there is no erotic tension. It has to be built again, day after day with small naughty events.

U

User_130505

I just hope that going forward, Rachel stops interfering and lets F and D get on with their beautiful lives together.
I sadly, do not see that happening.
D's mother is a greedy whore who will do anything for money.
If D becomes a famous model, her mother will be trying everything that she can think of to get the daughter back on her side, away from her father.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
you do your route ill do mine :p

unless this is the final chapter unlikely shes a very spiteful women and she said it isnt over more then likely she might find out about the incest of the lawyer and his niece and then blackmail him
I sadly, do not see that happening.
D's mother is a greedy whore who will do anything for money.
If D becomes a famous model, her mother will be trying everything that she can think of to get the daughter back on her side, away from her father.
Yeah, I know she will interfere again. I said earlier on that I hope F wasn't actually stupid enough to delete the evidence of Rachels indiscretions because I know she'll be back. But the thought of her having learned her lesson and just leaving them alone is nice.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
...the promise to not cum inside with a cum inside choice would have been a game over.
From my point of view, even if F had promised not to cum inside, but he ends up cumming inside her, it wouldn't be necessarily the reason for a 'game over'. D would be upset but F could say in his defense that it was an accident (even if it wasn't), she was too tight and the stimulation was overwhelming for him, and he couldn't help it. D is supposed to be in love with him, she should be able to understand it, since it is a reasonable explanation.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, I know she will interfere again. I said earlier on that I hope F wasn't actually stupid enough to delete the evidence of Rachels indiscretions because I know she'll be back. But the thought of her having learned her lesson and just leaving them alone is nice.
he did say he was bluffing her thats why shes going to get cocky women like that deserve to be cock sleeves and possibly be her daughters plaything

U

User_130505

It only makes sense considering F knows exactly how big of a conniving self centered bitch she is.
There is still an opening for that backup copy to exist though.
The father lied in the first place about a copy existing, or he lied about there not being another copy existing.
It could go either way.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes