4.60 star(s) 135 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Is beastiality still planned for this game?
Weird question...

No bestiality tag in the initial post. No Monster girl, Rape, Futa or Shit fetishes. Mr Dots is pretty mainstream (incest excepted). He wants to appeal to a large audience. Check out his other game/VN 'Melody' great story, no unusual fetishes. Human sex seems to be very erotic, no need for animals.

Longo McFap

Well-Known Pervert
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Weird question...

No bestiality tag in the initial post. No Monster girl, Rape, Futa or Shit fetishes. Mr Dots is pretty mainstream (incest excepted). He wants to appeal to a large audience. Check out his other game/VN 'Melody' great story, no unusual fetishes. Human sex seems to be very erotic, no need for animals.
Seems you joined the DmD train later on. It was listed on his patreon page initially and also later on his website. Meanwhile confirmed for Ch.3 (although there is discussion with whom). Read Maldus posting here for up to date informations about the forthcoming Ch.3

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-2-v0-21-5-extras-mrdots-games.597/post-1956715

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Seems you joined the DmD train later on. It was listed on his patreon page initially and also later on his website. Meanwhile confirmed for Ch.3 (although there is discussion with whom). Read Maldus posting here for up to date informations about the forthcoming Ch.3

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-2-v0-21-5-extras-mrdots-games.597/post-1956715

Yeah, I'm gonna be shocked (and crushed) if he doesn't mean bestiality by the pet arc thing. I can't imagine he's talking about some sub/dom thing with that with the added "you know what that means." He's goin all in.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna be shocked (and crushed) if he doesn't mean bestiality by the pet arc thing. I can't imagine he's talking about some sub/dom thing with that with the added "you know what that means." He's goin all in.
Yeah, it has been in his plans to have it in the game though from the very start, it even had it on planned fetishes when he was still advertising DmD on his patreon, the whole Patreon crack down thing probably just put it way back on the backburner until recently and people who came later didn't know and the ones who did know probably thought the idea was scrapped.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Yeah, it has been in his plans to have it in the game though from the very start, it even had it on planned fetishes when he was still advertising DmD on his patreon, the whole Patreon crack down thing probably just put it way back on the backburner until recently and people who came later didn't know and the ones who did know probably thought the idea was scrapped.
Thank fuck for less uptight payment processors. Yeah, my favorite thing about this game is the taboo and the gradual absolute corruption of this angelic young girl. From never touched a penis to possibly getting boned by a dog is one hell of a corruption journey that I really hope to be able to follow through.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Found this pic of D with short hair online.
Looks like a Mr.Dots team image, anyone know what this is about?
Was there a change to D's hair for Chapter 3? :mad:
There was a voting for chapter 2 in how the hair should be for her new look in chapter 2. However do to patreon rules and DrDots channel almost getting terminated. He had to change the project. Everything change into two projects being done. He had a vote to pick from 8 different hair style for daughter.

Reactions: Ruffuss

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
These where the pictures that MrDots had for the voting poll. Just ignored them. Do to patreon almost getting terminating the channel. Her original look was used. Also some of her hairstyle did made it in later chapter 2 as a moment for a date out. Put some of them hair style where in Chapter 1. Like the restaurant where dad gets punch in the face.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes