King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
With the limited information I have, this is going to be a good update! However there is something gnawing at me in the back of my mind..

I believe it was Jennifer who looked too young and thus people disliked her. Too much loli vibe I guess. Patreon did the crackdown on incest content + too young looking characters.

At the start of chapter 2, Jenn gets her "goodbye". But patreon still demanded that Dmd got removed. Now, Mr dots funds dmd throughbuy me a coffee. Thus freeing Mr,dots. from patreon guidelines. Which brings me to my questions.

Do people want Jennifer to return in chapter 2?
Will her personallity be changed now that she had sex?
Other opinions?

Personally , I hoped she would find the exhibionist in herself but like most kinks, that's now for Elena.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
According to the walkthrough, on day 16 you "choose F". I only have A, B, and C listed, for some reason- what variable did I bork? Been following the walkthrough for every choice.

fapboyant

Jul 17, 2017
Hi this might sound a bit off topic, but anyone has the saves from start until the chapter 17. i deleted my entire folder of 15 gb which had everything from start to finish and now i will have to start playing from the beginning which will take a lot of time. anyone can help? thank you in advance

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Hi this might sound a bit off topic, but anyone has the saves from start until the chapter 17. i deleted my entire folder of 15 gb which had everything from start to finish and now i will have to start playing from the beginning which will take a lot of time. anyone can help? thank you in advance
It will take you less than 5 mins to start again and skip all the txt

You could have done this in less time than it took for someone to reply

You still can

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
With the limited information I have, this is going to be a good update! However there is something gnawing at me in the back of my mind..

I believe it was Jennifer who looked too young and thus people disliked her. Too much loli vibe I guess. Patreon did the crackdown on incest content + too young looking characters.

At the start of chapter 2, Jenn gets her "goodbye". But patreon still demanded that Dmd got removed. Now, Mr dots funds dmd throughbuy me a coffee. Thus freeing Mr,dots. from patreon guidelines. Which brings me to my questions.

Other opinions?

Personally , I hoped she would find the exhibionist in herself but like most kinks, that's now for Elena.
Never been a Jennifer fan so if she was left on the cutting floor of the development of this chapter i'd have no issues.

Reactions: wrx21 and RustyV

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017

Other opinions?

Forget Jennifer, think about Margo

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone else really looking forward to bestiality being introduced? I know, I'm a sick fuck, fine. I can't wait to see the girls experiment with that.
While Mr.Dots has broken free of the shackles of outrageous censuring, at the current rate of corruption puppy pounding as an update is far, far away. D will have to letting daddy dearest nail her before the rest of the DMD male universe can line up to have a crack at having sex with her.
Just my opinion though.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I stopped following this game right before part 2. It seems that the production stopped. Did he ever move further on the sharing-plot?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone else really looking forward to bestiality being introduced? I know, I'm a sick fuck, fine. I can't wait to see the girls experiment with that.
Don't worry,you are not the only one.Maybe moving away from patreon will help this become reality sometimes around 2020:)

Reactions: dav121

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But with a 3-way trip to the countryside--F, D, and Elena--coming up in 0.18, sharing should be teased as forthcoming in future updates at least.
If you sir are correct about a possible 3-way this will be the first major step to turning sweet D into slutty D. If you have a D+F+E hookup D has given into her dark side.

Until now it appeared the plot was about D reconciling herself to her sexual feelings toward her father. He seems to have had no such major issues. To me it seemed F wanted D early on and he just had to find a way to easy any guilt he had about wanting to have a sexual relationship with his big boobed hot daughter.

If not a 3-way we may at least have a D+E licking-like-a-kitten situation. And if once started will D and Elena then continue a girl-girl relationship? And will D expand her harem?

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
I stopped following this game right before part 2. It seems that the production stopped. Did he ever move further on the sharing-plot?
Well if you downloaded part two then yeah you would know he is still working on the game but has a different site for it sense patreon are a bunch of tight asses. New release this month on the 26th on mrdotsgames.com

Reactions: Elkfood
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes