Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Umm, curious, how do you come to that conclusion? The last I heard, Mr Dots specifically said that it wasn't the US, and that it was the fictional country of Donutstan, which was based on the Mediterranean area. Did things change?
Well I need to go back in the thread a little however I did say something to the extent "fictional California in a Hentai Game"

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You must do self defense class or you lose every time.
Well, as a corruption lover, I wished I could not only let the bad guy have her in the bar, but let her get raped too and help him. All the innocence in this game unnerves a dark entity such as myself! Mwa ha ha ha!

Reactions: Hermies and Elkfood

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, as a corruption lover, I wished I could not only let the bad guy have her in the bar, but let her get raped too and help him. All the innocence in this game unnerves a dark entity such as myself! Mwa ha ha ha!
Same... I've droped this game after I noticed it's impossible and happy end is forced on me:/

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I don't like sharing..
When is the next update?

Reactions: The Anax

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
For android do you need to have chap 1 downloaded or can you start with chap 2?
if we are talking about my port, you don't need to play ch1
you have to answer some questions at game start, to setup the variables, which would normally be exported to ch2

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't like sharing..
When is the next update?
Fair enough. Then, even if I could not share her, I would be fine with that. As long as I could rape her into submission and get her to give up her little innocent nonsense and become a smoking harlot through mental manipulation and physical abuse. That would make for a delightful game!

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry for asking the same question as many other guys already did but...

------>When will the next update be?<----- Or ----->Any news about Part 2?<-----

Thanks in advance for who knows about it :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
May 26 is the date that's been reported to be the release date of the next update.

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
With the limited information I have, this is going to be a good update! However there is something gnawing at me in the back of my mind..

I believe it was Jennifer who looked too young and thus people disliked her. Too much loli vibe I guess. Patreon did the crackdown on incest content + too young looking characters.

At the start of chapter 2, Jenn gets her "goodbye". But patreon still demanded that Dmd got removed. Now, Mr dots funds dmd throughbuy me a coffee. Thus freeing Mr,dots. from patreon guidelines. Which brings me to my questions.

Do people want Jennifer to return in chapter 2?
Will her personallity be changed now that she had sex?
Other opinions?

Personally , I hoped she would find the exhibionist in herself but like most kinks, that's now for Elena.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
According to the walkthrough, on day 16 you "choose F". I only have A, B, and C listed, for some reason- what variable did I bork? Been following the walkthrough for every choice.

fapboyant

Jul 17, 2017
Hi this might sound a bit off topic, but anyone has the saves from start until the chapter 17. i deleted my entire folder of 15 gb which had everything from start to finish and now i will have to start playing from the beginning which will take a lot of time. anyone can help? thank you in advance

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Hi this might sound a bit off topic, but anyone has the saves from start until the chapter 17. i deleted my entire folder of 15 gb which had everything from start to finish and now i will have to start playing from the beginning which will take a lot of time. anyone can help? thank you in advance
It will take you less than 5 mins to start again and skip all the txt

You could have done this in less time than it took for someone to reply

You still can

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes