Aladin01

Nov 19, 2017
Exactly because of this Hype I like DMD! Great!!
OK, there may be a few more things I like about this game:)

May 24, 2018
NO way dude, they don't even look the same... Did you play the game? Nickola has such a hot body you can see this when she's in the bathroom...

Tonight there's gonna be fapping.. oh yeah

A new game was released yesterday named "Retrieving The Past". I took a few minutes to check it out and low and behold what should I find? The girl on the left is a character from the game. Her name is Nickola, remind you of anyone? Maybe Elena has a long lost cousin?
View attachment 103260

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
A new game was released yesterday named "Retrieving The Past". I took a few minutes to check it out and low and behold what should I find? The girl on the left is a character from the game. Her name is Nickola, remind you of anyone? Maybe Elena has a long lost cousin?
View attachment 103260
Bruh, that's just a boy with Elena's hair on it. Even if that character has a woman's body in the game, that is totally a boy face.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Still no v.18, and I even woke up early on a Saturday to check for it. Oh well back to waiting I guess, lol

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Impregnated? A well developed vocabulary or plot slip?
Hopeful wish. I make reoccurring mention of and push for pregnancy as being a possible game outcome in the plot notes and discussions in this game. However, Pregnancy is still not a set plot outcome. I think I’m a sucker for the belly bump ending that many of the Japanese eroge games have.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
If just looking for daughter to have sex....May want to look at who the NEW character is in Game Legends new update :) And is also now appearing in Man Of The House as well

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hopeful wish. I make reoccurring mention of and push for pregnancy as being a possible game outcome in the plot notes and discussions in this game. However, Pregnancy is still not a set plot outcome. I think I’m a sucker for the belly bump ending that many of the Japanese eroge games have.
You have my vote!! :heartcoveredeyes:

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes