xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Idk, i hope for D+F+Elena, but i think its to early and D is not used to that yet :( but that would be an awesome scene when it comes! :)
Even if we likely aren’t going to get d+f sex, I’m hoping d+f at least get to the point where they are ready to get over that particular hump.

Reactions: RustyV

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i hope in this update that F finally sucks D's tits properly,it was enough of just licking. want to use those boobs points at last
that doesn't sound weird at all right x'D

Reactions: bolenart

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
A new game was released yesterday named "Retrieving The Past". I took a few minutes to check it out and low and behold what should I find? The girl on the left is a character from the game. Her name is Nickola, remind you of anyone? Maybe Elena has a long lost cousin?
Nickola and Elena.png

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is it possible to increase stats using console in CH1 & CH2 ?
please help
I think nothing changed, so that should work ...

Code:
v_stat_d_friend
v_stat_d_love
v_corruption

v_boobs_points
v_ass_points
v_exhibition_points
v_sharing_points
v_BDSM_points
v_mouth_points
v_penis_points

Example:
v_stat_d_friend=70

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
Aight while the game is still not out. I've deleted both ch1 and ch2. I don't have any saves left. "Just download it again" No, no I can't. Limited time(work) and limited data on my phone. I know there will be an option where you can manually input data again. But damn I forgot many things.
Here's what I remember:
1. She can give bj(so what corrupt level is that?)
2. I didn't fucked the girl with his dad at the beach.
3. Fucked Elena, Jennifer and The secretary(forgot her name)

Can someone give me any ideas or save(android) because all those points I can't remember like the bdsm meter or lust meter I think.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes