T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
It occurred to me that some people may not know that Mr Dots has a non-patreon donation page set up and some people don't scroll back through pages so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post a link every few days just to let people who don't know or people who are just finding the game how they can help the game. Here you go.
Please donate

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
It occurred to me that some people may not know that Mr Dots has a non-patreon donation page set up and some people don't scroll back through pages so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post a link every few days just to let people who don't know or people who are just finding the game how they can help the game. Here you go.
Please donate

Someone should change the link of the first page of this topic. Add buymecoffee to the link of the beginning of this topic.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
tomorrow will be exciting day,F1 qualifications in monaco,champions league final and best for last,new DMD update,can't wait!
And for me will be the last work day before the vacation.
Also I think DmD will be out for me on Sunday not Saturday because of the time zone.
Me neither! :biggrin: After so long we fans are in very much need for some more DMD, I agree with you fully and that i think its great by Mrdots for not being rushed to do things but follow the plan and story set out with the daughter, because otherwise i think it would be weird :) so I agree with you!
What you expect to happen.From the previews we can be sure some D/F fun on the train and also D+Elena in the bathroom.But do you believe that there will some F+Elena alone time?Or even D+F+Elena?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
And for me will be the last work day before the vacation.
Also I think DmD will be out for me on Sunday not Saturday because of the time zone.

What you expect to happen.From the previews we can be sure some D/F fun on the train and also D+Elena in the bathroom.But do you believe that there will some F+Elena alone time?Or even D+F+Elena?
nice way to start vacation :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just hope Mr.Dots manic-like work schedule doesn't lead to him burning out.
After all all work and no play...
1713551190f054794203f57ae51f1db8--scary-movies-horror-movies.jpg

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
I know that I'm behind the times for asking this when questions were asked months ago, but I only found the game a week ago.
How does the second chapter deal with multiple routes being transferred from the first chapter or does it not really make a difference what you do in the first chapter?

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
There are different methods to continue a game path in Chapter 2. Since Chapter 2 is a direct continuation of Chapter 1, it very much matters what you do in Chapter 1. It all depends on how much of a techie you are and how many paths you plan playing.
So if you could give more details of your game play, you can be fixed up with Chapter 2.
Welcome to our thread, btw!
Thanks.
I'm more wondering before I start if I have to to anything special for it to select a specific route that I have chosen in chapter 1.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks.
I'm more wondering before I start if I have to to anything special for it to select a specific route that I have chosen in chapter 1.
If you've finished chapter 1 all the way then that should be saved and you can automatically continue from that once you start chapter 2.

That's how it's supposed to work at least. I had some problems with that, and if you do you will be given the option to manually make all the neccessary choices when you start chapter 2. You will be asked questions like, did you have a romantic relationship with Elena? With Georgina? How many boob/ass points did you gather? etc. Either way it's quite easy to continue playing in chapter 2.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
nope he's not, he will release a update today 26th.
furthermore he has a personal website (type mrdots in google, don't choose the patreon)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes