armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now that you mention it, she kinda does, well her face at least. Maybe they all are model from DMD, well not sure.

I believe all are beautiful. :) But, yea. I won't agree that Rebecca is 1000x better than Elena. :p

Mine hot girls:
Sophie > Melody > Isabella > ...
Elena > Jennifer > D (I guess. well, she is more beautiful than the others not in my list. But not hot.) > ...
and
Elena > Jennifer > Ada (from PL) > Sophie > Melody > Isabella > D > ...
... not sure how to rank the other characters. But I believe all are beautiful. :)

hehe, nice! She sure is in my top 3. But personally all 3 are #1 for me. It's hard to choice one #1. :( :)
These are the very official pictures :) You can find it here:

(Happy New Year 2018 Pack)
Great list! My list:

Jennifer/Elena(love them both) > Daughter(DMD) > Ada > Daughter(MSN) > Then there's alot of other amazing ones but i have not as attached to them :)
You guys start to play DmD this year,right?
Here how DmD looks
september 2016-0.0.1
january 2017-0.0.5
october 2017-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Back in 0.0.1 D was way more naughty and experienced.From 0.0.2 we have the naive D we love.From 0.0.3 we have walkthrough.In 0.0.4 F first met Jennifer and after that Elena.BTW there was also the first video-Elena's maturbation.
0.0.5 we start to have the extras.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Already

Have try MSN and Life with Mary. They are kinda interesting. :) Whats DoD and DoDana (is it just Do Dana) ? Well, I'll check out those later.

Yea. oh I see.
DoD-Dreams of Desire

DoDana-Dreaming of Dana

Reactions: rmma621
Mar 7, 2018
You guys start to play DmD this year,right?
Here how DmD looks
september 2016-0.0.1
january 2017-0.0.5
october 2017-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Back in 0.0.1 D was way more naughty and experienced.From 0.0.2 we have the naive D we love.From 0.0.3 we have walkthrough.In 0.0.4 F first met Jennifer and after that Elena.BTW there was also the first video-Elena's maturbation.
0.0.5 we start to have the extras.
I think i played DMD the first time about 7-6 months ago, don't remember really.. but i remember i saw it somewhere before that but did not think i would like it because of the incest ;) i got "corrupted" by that game i guess..... :extremelyhappy:

hillus

Mar 27, 2018
You're confusing things. Image packs, special renders, and preview pics are studio stuff not to be confused with fan art.
But, when you post a pic, make clear whether it is "canon" (part of the game) or non-canon such as all the special stuff.
Many readers will jump to conclusions and flood the thread with questions about how they missed that pic in their own play. So, try to give an accurate source for all pics, please.
Sure thing, I'll remember. I didn't think about it this way. All I wanted to do, was to clarify, regarding this message:

Also to those peeps posting fan art in here, STOP! There is a thread specifically for that, don't bring it into the main thread!

Reactions: virtuvoid

atlanticjim

Feb 14, 2018
Are there saves available in these 1000 pages for each one of the paths?
I played the D only path but now I’d like to play down each of the paths into the new material.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'd kinda like to see some of the other models that Mr.Dots developed to be D before deciding on the cutie he chose.

Reactions: rmma621

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Writing a Sex Scene - What Makes Some so Memorable

This is a musing on an observation I had which is this:

Taking five major “mainstream” sexual cinemas I’ve seen over the years, and what sexual scene do I remember from those movies and why:

“Last Tango in Paris” - (1972) The movie as I recall has meany scenes more sensually done than the butter scene, and yet that is the scene I remember from this film. As I recall, it was shocking, violent, and irrevocably altered the relationship between the two characters.

“9 1/2 Weeks” - (1986) Here there are two scenes, both character altering. The first is the sex scene in the rain after the female lead stabs the man in the butt when he and his cohort tries to beat them up; the female lead has taken an aggressive acceptance of the sadistic aspect of their relationship and the sex is an emotional acceptance of that. The second is when the male lead blindfolds the female lead and introduces a female prostitute into the mix; while no actual sex happens, it is a sexual scene more about the male lead pushing boundaries which ultimately shatters the relationship.

“50 Shades of Grey” - (2015) The last scene, again sexual though not sex, where the female lead asks how far Grey would take things, and then the 6 lashes, is, like the two scenes above, an instance where the event itself is more about the characters, and the female lead taking back her power and walking away.

Each of the above memorable scenes to me is more about the character dynamics than the sexual or sexuality. They transcend the sexual scene for what they say about the characters - and that is why they are so memorable.

Then take two HBO shows and, for me, the most memorable scenes:

Game of Thrones - Season 1 - Episode 1 (2011) - Lannister having sex in the tower after Stark is pushed to the ground. Was it the shock of the incest, or the shock of the callousness of having sex immediately after the attempted murder. I suggest it was the latter that made this scene so memorable.

Game of Thrones - Season 7 - Episode 7 (2017) - Daenerys and Jon Snow having sex on the ship while Tyrion sees the rendezvous and we are left pondering what he is thinking. In one sense this scene is memorable because it solidifies the alliance of the two leaders - but more importantly, Tyrion punctuates the moment with much more meaning, giving this event much more importance.

Westworld - Season 1 - Episode DK - Maeve having sex with Hector up in her room after the “safe stealing” repeated incident where Maeve is self aware but Hector is not (yet). Again, a memorable scene not because of the sex, but because of the character changed difference between Maeve and Hector show in juxtaposition as well as the conscious decision by Maeve to do this act know even though the management will surely come and shut both their systems down.

————————————

Now before you think I have something for the above scenes since most are violent - that is not it. However, the heightened and sometimes violent emotions - and the sharp changes in relationship between characters - that is what strike me as making these scenes memorable.

Let’s take a romantic story with no physical violence but with emotional spikes throughout the story to see how this can create memorable sex scenes.

1. The first sexual scene between the two lovers would be memorable because that’s where the let loose their defenses and make themselves vulnerable toward each other. It could be that one is shy and shaking, and the other makes their advances. It could be that both rush together in a explosion of pent up sexual need. It would be the emotions and the change in character relationship that makes this scene memorable.
  2. (Sex scenes as their relationship progresses - while fun and titillating - lacks that emotional explosion and change n character circumstances).
  3. Sex scene while a rival or parent either catches them or almost catches them. Again, a sex scene with an added element and the added external focus causes a “what will happen” tension to the scene, making it memorable.
  4. Sex scene in anger where one is either making s point, using sex as a weapon, or as a tool to push the other away. Again memorable.
  5. Reconciliation after a huge fight or split sex scene - or reunited after feeling the other was lost forever. Again memorable.

———————————

Finally, take the sex scenes in Dating My Daughter to this date. I would argue that the best scene has actually been the MC/Jennifer scene. Why? As a stand alone scene, it had the awkward initial sex element, the change in relationship element, and the offering of one’s self element all in one scene.

While Daughter has numerous other scenes with there reoccurring elements, the Jennifer scene has them all in one stand alone scene.

Take the other secondary female characters (Elena, Georgina, etc) and I would argue we are waiting for their emotionally memorable sex scenes. For example, the moment Elena shows her emotional vulnerability to MC will be the moment she gets her transformative sex scene.

—————————————

End of musing

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D was to be named Allie and dad was to be Lou.
Thanks for the insight on the journey to be D.
Not meaning to insult any one named Lou, but in my opinion the name Lou just doesn't fit the game. Lou kinda sounds like a guy wearing a wife-beater who needs a shave and drinks too much Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I do think there is something hypocritical about it all. Games where you can murder people? Thats fine! Taboo sex, oh God no get that off my website, children everywhere might be damaged by a game about fictional characters doing it.

While I despise patreon for removing incest content instead of having balls and saying no we are just going to be an unbiased platform, its their company they can run it how they want.

Its retarded because we already see games getting around it by saying "friend" instead of mom or sister or whatever, leaving a tedious 3rd party step of plugging in an "incest mod".

I doubt the people making decisions at patreon could give half a fuck. They are all extremely successful enjoying the plethora of vagina they must be smashing and cut the content to avoid bad PR.
I Guess that's one of the things that gets me, since the late 80's we have given so many concessions to so many schools of thought and hard feelings "Victims" if you will, that the entire process just snowballs (Give an inch and they will take a mile). I often think that If I were in a position to start my own S.M. platform I would promote the principles of anarchy, since I know better how to manage/censor my life than anyone else I have ever met! The for profit end is frustrating enough without the desire for ever increasing profit. From the top to the bottom they all want a profit yet they each have there own expectations for said profit. If its a hobby then call it a hobby and don't drag me into it, If it's for profit then say so and layout realistic requests for funding say 3 or 4 guys to pound it out and make the whole thing public. but anyone involved in game development should realize the margin for profit is Very Narrow! (Only exacerbated by patreon and the like).

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, very fascinating that the dev himself seems very much to prefer the Elena type.When he chose not to use that for D, he created Elena as the bff. Then he used something of a hybrid of D/Elena in the Melody project (the Rebecca character).
The other fascinating journey was by MrDots himself. He flogged his renders pre-DMD launch on 8chan looking to get free feedback. That feedback motivated him to make big changes that worked out wonderfully for him. He then flogged the project on other reviewer type forums up to 0.05.
But the success of DMD changed his opinion of "leech" forums (like 8chan and F95 Zone). Suddenly, users of such forums are "pirates/thieves". He has steadfastly refused to enter our forum (at least under his studio nic). What is especially strange about this decision is that more patrons can be minted by a personally interactive dev than by any other method (many experiments by bloggers found a strong co-relation). I'm sure he is aware of this. But very shortly after DMD was banned on Patreon, he acknowledged that he had many fans on F95 ZONE. So, he knew all along.
I am jealous of no one. Much animosity from other devs towards the DMD success stems from this. But I believe everyone gets whatever he deserves. Sooner or later...
I have to wonder weather or not MrDots is ahead of the curve in the respect that he is trying to anticipate the waves of censorship and still is looking for ways to connect with his base, he has some Obvious fetishes and some Moral codes (whats mine is mine buy it or screw) but he doesn't seem so narrow minded as to restrict himself to patreon (Or at least he's learning). Ill say it plainly Any dev. who is looking to make it rich over night is sadly disillusioned, that said MrDots has a great game with a (so far) pretty solid plot & Story the characters are solid and likable, Lets hope the same for MrDots.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What is especially strange about this decision is that more patrons can be minted by a personally interactive dev than by any other method (many experiments by bloggers found a strong co-relation). I'm sure he is aware of this.
Well Mr.Dots may visit here in an alter-ego.

And you are correct that a dev being part of a pirate thread can get you patrons. I myself support a game because of the personal interaction of the dev. I realize that every business is a machine to make money, and these adult games are a business, but when a dev interacts with the players regardless of financial benefit you do start to view the game as more than a cash cow.
Mr.Dots has sort of done this with his refusal to let DMD die. His determination to keep DMD alive may elevate the game to a more personal work than a pay check.
Yes, he is making some money from DMD, but the team has Patreon approved Melody for a meal ticket.
Though Melody in my opinion is a game by necessity so vanilla to meet Patreon/paypal approval it has all the thrills of a wading pool filled with tepid water. So maybe Melody is only a financial laundering scheme for DMD and DMD may still be the main cash source. I have no way of knowing.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
This is just my own summation having played and pledged to both games.
I do find it remarkable that MrDots has not only been able to make another game (Melody) on the back of DMD being taken down from Patreon, but one that a lot of people seem to genuinely like.
Sure, it’s not for everyone. But you know what? Neither is DMD. You only have to go through both threads on this site to know that.

The huge increase in numbers this month on his Patreon Page alone shows that. After DMD was taken down, there’s no way on earth he or anyone else could’ve predicted how well Melody would be received.
I’m sure most people on here would’ve expected it to fail, given there’d be no incest. I wasn’t expecting much to be honest.

But the fact it hasn’t just tells me that some people aren’t overly concerned by what fetishes are included, they just want a good story and a fun game to play. And they simply enjoy the creators work.
The same unfortunately can’t be said for DarkSilver, who seems to have gone in the opposite direction.

And variety is always a good thing. The two games aren’t anything like each other. How he and his team managed to put Melody together in the five weeks between DMD being taken down and Melody being released is another thing that no one has mentioned.
And then the first release was like playing a standard release of DMD, rather than a quick short demo that lasts for about ten minutes (e.g. the first episode of Lewd Island).

The non-interaction with fans doesn’t mean much to me personally, mainly due to the fact he or his team are quick to respond to fan questions for either game, and the updates through his site are frequent enough.

If he’s not taken any time off since starting DMD, then he must be spending the majority of days working on both games. That’s a proper workaholic right there. Can anyone remember him posting something along the lines of “I’m taking a couple of weeks off for a holiday...”?

But to each their own and all that. The focus really should be on Saturdays release and how greatful fans like us should be that this game is continuing (where other similar games haven’t or won’t).

Mar 7, 2018
Today and its only 1 day left for a new version of the adventure of D and Elena. This time they go to the country side, will we see cows and farms or maybe beautiful nature? Or old castles? Will there be outdoor fun(we hope :extremelyhappy:)? No one sneaking in the trees(especially that creep Lucas..) we hope ;) (except for maybe us, but having fun in trees seems a bit risky...)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This is just my own summation having played and pledged to both games, but I do find it remarkable that MrDots has not only been able to make another game (Melody) on the back of DMD being taken down from Patreon, but one that a lot of people seem to genuinely like.
Sure, it’s not for everyone. But you know what? Neither is DMD. You only have to go through both threads on this site to know that.

The huge increase in numbers this month on his Patreon Page alone shows that. After DMD was taken down, there’s no way on earth he or anyone else could’ve predicted how well Melody would be received.
I’m sure most people on here would’ve expected it to fail, given there’d be no incest. I wasn’t expecting much to be honest.

But the fact it hasn’t just tells me that some people aren’t overly concerned by what fetishes are included, they just want a good story and a fun game to play. And they simply enjoy the creators work.
The same unfortunately can’t be said for DarkSilver, who seems to have gone in the opposite direction.

And variety is always a good thing. The two games aren’t anything like each other. How he and his team managed to put Melody together in the five weeks between DMD being taken down and Melody being released is another thing that no one has mentioned.
And then the first release was like playing a standard release of DMD, rather than a quick short demo that lasts for about ten minutes (e.g. the first episode of Lewd Island).

The non-interaction with fans doesn’t mean much to me personally, mainly due to the fact he or his team are quick to respond to fan questions for either game, and the updates through his site are frequent enough.

If he’s not taken any time off since starting DMD, then he must be spending the majority of days working on both games. That’s a proper workaholic right there. Can anyone remember him posting something along the lines of “I’m taking a couple of weeks off for a holiday...”?

But to each their own and all that. The focus really should be on Saturdays release and how greatful fans like us should be that this game is continuing (where other similar games haven’t or won’t).
Thanks for the kindly words, GNz. As for the quick turnaround on Melody, I believe Hrz had the music concept in mind prior to the DMD/Patreon debacle with a “school/college” twist. (I had it to, but with an actor instead of musician - and then I believe I was the source of the contact/session musician). I like to think the imposition of a plot arc only happened because of me - but maybe not. It was a quick concept turn around but, given the plotting tools used, not as hard as it might seem. Something to be said for using tried and true plot and structure concepts.

As for the hard work, MrD and Hrz do 95% on Melody and about 85% of it on DMD. As you noted, MrD is consistent consistent consistent. I imagine there are days or periods of a week where he’s just done other things in life besides DMD/Melody, but he has been so consistent over the two years or so that I wonder he is not an android.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes