lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Could I have someones 0.20 save please? Had my harddrive fixed so all F95 content was lost :confused:. Oh and would you be kind enough to tell me where to put it?
Cheers

Reactions: Namco15

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Why can't I maximize this game windowed anymore I don't like regular fullscreen any work around this?
Capture.PNG

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
So excited, but then he managed to fuck the save games up - again.

After some magic (and skipping through loads of dialogues) I finished it. 6/10 but I miss Elena.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Really great update who open mainly possible relationship. The only thing missing in this update is lewd situation with Elena but i'm sure she'll be back soon. And the last thing : Rachel seems to had regrets and want to talk with F and D, what kind of relationship had to come with her ??

Oct 28, 2018
How big this update is? I mean does it contain a *lot of* new stuff? I ask because the zip file is like 3GB in size and I am bandwidth limited so want to download stuff carefully. I wish It was possible for the author to release updates that can be installed on your current game instead of downloading the whole thing but anyways. Thank you for your work!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The update itself was good and of decent size and those that prefer D over everyone else got their fill with this episode that's for sure.

Ironically the daughter in dating my daughter is one of my least favorites, Elena being my favorite. But hey, it doesn't mean i didn't enjoy the episode. Hopefully next time we bring in some variety.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
How big this update is? I mean does it contain a *lot of* new stuff? I ask because the zip file is like 3GB in size and I am bandwidth limited so want to download stuff carefully. I wish It was possible for the author to release updates that can be installed on your current game instead of downloading the whole thing but anyways. Thank you for your work!
I haven't played yet (will tonight) but by the look of the walkthrough, the answer is YeS.
If you are on a limit quota, you can download the downsized version of it, posted in the page before.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
My save from ver .20 won't load in ver .21. Is there a fix for this problem or do I have to redo all of chapter 2 days?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
well shit, congrats to the animator, there's BALL PHYSICS in action in this update

My save from ver .20 won't load in ver .21. Is there a fix for this problem or do I have to redo all of chapter 2 days?
my save works. did you copy the persistent file too? it's in the same directory where the saves are.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes