yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
I think the guy Pitrik who said hes on "100mb connession" or something means his download connection speed (ct! ITS CT! ahem) is high. I personally am on a 200 Mb connection (200 megabits, which is basicaly 25 megaBYTES), so some of the mods here download in seconds, and I... have a high mega cap. The "limit", is referring to the total data you can download, not how fast you can download.

On the other hand, if the guy DID mean his DL quota, not his speed, then thats just terrible. I would hit that in half a second!

Waiting for the OP to be updated for 0.21 and MaimLain to mod it first... that might be the problem with the saves - older saves made with modded versions of DmD.

edit: It was Pitrik who said 100mb connession. Dude, its connection. That spelling error was just painful to read., for some reason.

U

User_467152

I think the guy Pitrik who said hes on "100mb connession" or something means his download connection speed (ct! ITS CT! ahem) is high. I personally am on a 200 Mb connection (200 megabits, which is basicaly 25 megaBYTES), so some of the mods here download in seconds, and I... have a high mega cap. The "limit", is referring to the total data you can download, not how fast you can download.

On the other hand, if the guy DID mean his DL quota, not his speed, then thats just terrible. I would hit that in half a second!

Waiting for the OP to be updated for 0.21 and MaimLain to mod it first... that might be the problem with the saves - older saves made with modded versions of DmD.

edit: It was Pitrik who said 100mb connession. Dude, its connection. That spelling error was just painful to read., for some reason.
THANK YOU! I'm glad I didn't have to say it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I lost around 100 saves from 0.15,0.16,0.17 and 0.18 but still have 40+ from 0.19 and 0.20.
Anyway after I finish 0.21 I will replay the whole chapter:)
BTW realy nice to see that we are getting another update with 2 days:)

Reactions: Darkaura

BushTrisch

May 9, 2018
Well I lost around 100 saves from 0.15,0.16,0.17 and 0.18 but still have 40+ from 0.19 and 0.20.
Anyway after I finish 0.21 I will replay the whole chapter:)
BTW realy nice to see that we are getting another update with 2 days:)
hehe, i just lost all my saves apparently. I guess i'll start chapter 1 again :p

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes