RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is a time jump between chapters.
From the end of Chapter 2 to the beginning of Chapter 3 nothing significant is happening in the story.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD seems to be shifting more towards D being the protagonist. I could see her jumping from sex partner to sex partner but keeping F as her main love interest in much the same way as F did to her for 2 chapters.
Good for D.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Ooh this looks really interesting and it looks right up my alley with incest. But before i download it, is there an incest patch that i need to download, if so i dont see it or is there an ingame option that will allow me to activate the incest option?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ooh this looks really interesting and it looks right up my alley with incest. But before i download it, is there an incest patch that i need to download, if so i dont see it or is there an ingame option that will allow me to activate the incest option?
The game is not on Patreon and you don't need a patch.
Ok thx i appreciate the reply. I was about to put in the time to play Daughter for Dessert, and even tho you can change the relationship between MC and Amanda, she is still your step daughter because in the scene when Lanie gave birth and dies, MC says that Lanie never told MC who the real father is, basically MC got cucked and knowing that ruined my interest in the game.
BTW the game is long.For all 3 chapters you probably will need a week.Unless you are on vacation.

Last edited:

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
The game is not on Patreon and you don't need a patch.
Ok thx i appreciate the reply. I was about to put in the time to play Daughter for Dessert, and even tho you can change the relationship between MC and Amanda, she is still your step daughter because in the scene when Lanie gave birth and dies, MC says that Lanie never told MC who the real father is, basically MC got cucked and knowing that ruined my interest in the game.

Surian

May 5, 2018
I cant open ch1, it says my pc does not has premission to open file and than the exe icon desapirs.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I cant open ch1, it says my pc does not has premission to open file and than the exe icon desapirs.
Have you extracted the files first? I often find that most players try to load the game from the archive. Otherwise, if that's not the case in this instance, try using .

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
or corrupted download.
That's a possibility as well. I know the games I do support for, more often than not, people are trying to play them from the RAR and get upset they can't load their saves or have to start all over again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm glad I waited 2 updates to play this one. A lot happened and a lot I didn't get to see like Martin.
I was like Martin-sharing= heck no.. They can't go a day without getting caught.
I like the Margo threesome. Good thing they took out Hugo and that other guy.
Why would Margo date a guy named Hugo? He wasn't so Hugo when it came to comparing sizes.
I hope we get to see her again. Eleana and Jennifer were great together. They make a great team.
Now we find out it's only been 50 days so Lucas won't be getting out for another 4 months looking for revenge.
I thought it was bad enough to have one bad guy but now there's 3.
Now she has 3 stalkers that will make her life miserable and she can't keep a low profile.
I don't even know why they put that nonsense engagement proposal to expose themselves even more.
Can't they wait until after a year or 2 or more? I also happened to see cameo characters from the game Melody.
I saw Sophia and Xianne and I beliebe that was STDeve form the back, I couldn't see his face.
They're just going to get caught, I know it. Maybe it's time to lower the points and avoid contact until this competition is over.
Otherwise it's just going to have a worst ending then Melody...peace.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Hey so do i have to download each chapter seperately? or are all chapters combined into one game after the last update?

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Hey so do i have to download each chapter seperately? or are all chapters combined into one game after the last update?
Each chapter is stand alone, so you can play each separately, chapter 2 and chapter 3 will ask you questions about your decisions in the last chapter. I do however recommend starting from the beginning or you will miss a great story. This is one of those rare games that's worth it in my opinion.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 23/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version "3.0.29".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione "3.0.29".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 12/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 1.0145
The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 1.0145

################################################################

Update 18/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.28
The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.28

Update 19/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.27
The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.27

Update 03/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.26
The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.26

Update 15/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 2.021.5
The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 2.021.5

Here is the Italian translation of "Dating my daughter" version 3.0.25 - Revision 1
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dating my daughter" versione 3.0.25 - Revisione 1
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Played 6mo-a year ago & I usually play on android, is there a port with a walkthru mod pre installed ?

Looking for the easiest way to navigate thru this the way I want to, if choices have an obvious result (not one that has hidden future implications) I'm ok with using back or save scamming tho, any info would be Much appreciated !

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Played 6mo-a year ago & I usually play on android, is there a port with a walkthru mod pre installed ?

Looking for the easiest way to navigate thru this the way I want to, if choices have an obvious result (not one that has hidden future implications) I'm ok with using back or save scamming tho, any info would be Much appreciated !
listed under extras on the first page.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes