RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One other observation, this update seemed more D+F. Almost omitting any D sharing route.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
this felt very much like a plot progression update rather than an "action" one. not that that is a bad thing considering Mr. D's storytelling style.

Reactions: crugh2112

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
IMO this was one of the best updates so far:
The image quality is better, and the story has gotten more complex.
I liked the Simpsons karaoke reference and the inclusion of Melody as one of D's favorite singers. The reference to Australian relief fund drive was humorous, as was D saying it felt like a year since F gave her a massage. I liked how SL was tied to DMD and Martin being involved with Jazmin.
The cameo with X and Sophie was a nice touch, but being that DMD is in the future those two have aged well. I wish they would have been altered a bit to show the passage of time, like Sophie having slightly different hair style.
There was so much positive in this update that I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings I liked at the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But overall a truly terrific and remarkable update! Great work Mr.Dots and his team!
I agree with you very much about the ETEA (PETA) commentary.
PETA is filled with extremist sociopaths with some really screwed up ideas.
I generally refer to them in their faces when I have met members as, PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. Then I talk about getting a hamburger with bacon, because it has twice the meat in it.
And yeah, one even took a swing at me, So psychotic sociopaths is a better description to use for them.

Reactions: SojuThree and JRD

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
IMO this was one of the best updates so far:
The image quality is better, and the story has gotten more complex.
I liked the Simpsons karaoke reference and the inclusion of Melody as one of D's favorite singers. The reference to Australian relief fund drive was humorous, as was D saying it felt like a year since F gave her a massage. I liked how SL was tied to DMD and Martin being involved with Jazmin.
The cameo with X and Sophie was a nice touch, but being that DMD is in the future those two have aged well. I wish they would have been altered a bit to show the passage of time, like Sophie having slightly different hair style.
There was so much positive in this update that I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings I liked at the time.
But overall a truly terrific and remarkable update! Great work Mr.Dots and his team!
Totally agree with your dislikes.

Reactions: SojuThree

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice update. I'm not into sharing, but Martin can have piece of Daughter if I'll get to sample Martin's daughter :sneaky:

New GF for Martin? She can take Rachel or Georgina. I'm not taking either of them. Rachel being friend with Maria could lead option for threesome for Martin.

Tyra is hot. Can I have her, please :D
d+f might move to same town as martin's daughter is so who knows.

doubt he wants f's sloppy seconds and rachel is bitch.

so you like d and tyra (opposite end of bodytypes) but not georgina.

I'm so tired of waiting Cassandra contents. Is she that unpopular? or maybe the dev has forgotten her presence.
she was in prev. update too and f banged her during d's photoshoot (ofc you had to have g unlocked to see that scene).

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I like women with slender or normal bodies. Georginas breasts are too big for my taste and I don't like her face.
Daughter's breasts aren't good either, but otherwise she's ok. Cute face and excellent bottom.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
d+f might move to same town as martin's daughter is so who knows.

doubt he wants f's sloppy seconds and rachel is bitch.

she was in prev. update too and f banged her during d's photoshoot (ofc you had to have g unlocked to see that scene).
Thanks! I didn't know that. I should have asked first.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Had not played it for several months, tried it today again. Played the last few weeks Skyrim (Lexy's LotD guide) and DMD felt sooo wrong. Not moving characters, no voices,... :) Felt as if I'm deaf. Do not misunderstand me, I like DMD and I do not really compare it with Skyrim, it is just the sudden shock of change which felt weird and wrong.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I'm in a complaining mood...about the 3D modelling and posing.
Actually I didn't see the point of the grrr angry tiger pose except to show the girls' exposed breasts which was not supposed to be done in the shoot.
Plus the girls needed some cat face make up.
1583202362178.png

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Martin will most likely be fine with it as in the story we got see him get discriminated against so I do not think he will in turn judge F too harshly.
That is a good observation to create a situation for a F+D+Martin

Reactions: Juby89

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, who else is ready for D's mom to see that mother daughter image D took?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes