crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that moving that last sex scene to the balcony will come back to bite you in the ass? Think Tyra's determination to get something on D...

(I chickened-out and took it to the bedroom.)
I think Martin gets a chance to hear your nasty romp in the bedroom....or on the balcony because he gets up early.

Reactions: audioman86

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I think Martin gets a chance to hear your nasty romp in the bedroom....or on the balcony because he gets up early.
Kind of had that feeling about the balcony too, especially after Tyra told her manager she even wanted to know where she lived.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I think either way you get busted, whether by martin on the inside, or Tyra's manager taking picture of them on the balcony. But Martin also said he used to work security for models, and if you let him stay and help I bet he makes it backfire on Tyra's manager. Just my own theory.

Reactions: tata19

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Indeed. I did, but, still doesn't work. Maybe a compatibility issue...
what kind of system are you running, never saw this problem before. I mean hardware and software, I don't know what it would be incompatible with, I wonder if it's possibly a corrupted download. Also is this the first time you have played this game? I just want to verify that it has worked before.

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
what kind of system are you running, never saw this problem before. I mean hardware and software, I don't know what it would be incompatible with, I wonder if it's possibly a corrupted download. Also is this the first time you have played this game? I just want to verify that it has worked before.
I think it is hardware. I've tried to update all drives, but not suceeded. I played the game since 2019, and this kind of issue never happened.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I think it is hardware. I've tried to update all drives, but not suceeded. I played the game since 2019, and this kind of issue never happened.
What graphics card do you use, Nvidea, or AMD. I'm using gtx 760 4gb and I noticed I still need to do last month's update to version 442.50. But I've heard about amd not being very good about keeping their driver up to date, or patching them when their is a problem. But, I still find your problem strange, it's not like your running a really advanced video game.

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoy Mr.dot animations more to be fair. While milfy city does have great renders and effects, nothing moves but the boobs and ass. Really stiff animations. Now BADIK has great animations.
I think Mr. Dot's animations have been improving quite a bit too. D's pussy in this episode looks more realistic than before. Especially during the "lay her to one side" scene.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I think Mr. Dot's animations have been improving quite a bit too. D's pussy in this episode looks more realistic than before. Especially during the "lay her to one side" scene.
I know, right? His positioning seems to be improving as well, I love when he's getting ready to do her doggy style and she's looking back at him while he's getting a great view of her ass while she's bent over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Koko. What's happened to her? Will she be making a reappearance?
possible although unlikely since she's big artist so vacations don't happen at same time and same place everytime.

Martin also has a D of his own, so that could probably lead to a D swap in the future
we'll see but doubt it.

D’s modelling is this over? The favourite part for me in most games
has barely started.

is there a georgina only route? possible marriage/pregnacy
no but there might be ending where f marries g and g+d+f keep fucking eachothers.

Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that moving that last sex scene to the balcony will come back to bite you in the ass? Think Tyra's determination to get something on D...
possible like other choices made if told others that f+d have incestious relationship.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hoping this is the last time I see Martin. Back half of this update was me fast forwarding through conversations with him and making sure I didn't accidentally get on 'that' path. Was a buzzkill after a strong start to the update.
to me it's same but with rachel,i hoped we won't see her again after D left her.now it's just fast forward to next scene. as for martin,i don't mind him,i prefer not sharing D but the scene with him had nice tension,i like how it was written.

ulix

May 13, 2018
I'm seeing that D mom is changing admitting her faults.. May be a family reunion? Should be very interesting that kind of ending.. Mom, D and in an happy threesome ;-)

smellar

Dec 27, 2018
I think either way you get busted, whether by martin on the inside, or Tyra's manager taking picture of them on the balcony. But Martin also said he used to work security for models, and if you let him stay and help I bet he makes it backfire on Tyra's manager. Just my own theory.
I think you get busted by Martin if you go into the bedroom next door to him, and the balcony is "safe". But I'm convinced the hotel they stay in at the end of day 35 will be where Tyra gets her information ... a ridiculously cheap room with a sign on the wall saying "something hanging over your head"? It's gonna be that the hotel owner watched/listened/filmed them in bed and that's why the room is so cheap.

smellar

Dec 27, 2018
Martin's daughter is from Mr.Dots new game, I thought that was a neat reference. Surprised no one else has noticed it.

I don't expect she'll show up in this game though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mr-dots-...-discussion-thread.43391/page-13#post-3046475
Except that in DMD Martin says his daughter Jazmin is a couple of years younger than D (eg. 16), and the character summary for the Jazmin in SL says she's in her mid twenties. So unless SL is set 9 years later thatn DMD then it might just be a different character not related to Martin.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I think you get busted by Martin if you go into the bedroom next door to him, and the balcony is "safe". But I'm convinced the hotel they stay in at the end of day 35 will be where Tyra gets her information ... a ridiculously cheap room with a sign on the wall saying "something hanging over your head"? It's gonna be that the hotel owner watched/listened/filmed them in bed and that's why the room is so cheap.
It'll be interesting to find out. They are definitely getting a little sloppy.

Reactions: smellar and RustyV

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update. I'm not into sharing, but Martin can have piece of Daughter if I'll get to sample Martin's daughter :sneaky:

I was bit disappointed to see that photography event didn't have real animals for daughter to cuddle. We know how much she loves doggies.

New GF for Martin? She can take Rachel or Georgina. I'm not taking either of them. Rachel being friend with Maria could lead option for threesome for Martin.

Tyra is hot. Can I have her, please :D

Ice castle within half hour drive from sunny beach didn't seem possible. Not even if there were high mountains close to coast. So, it must have been built inside other building...

Btw. there was continuity error. I chose not to try something new (anal) but despite that I got this screen suddenly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
An excellent update! wasn't quite sure what to expect but was not disappointed.

(the cameos by Sophie and Xianne and the name drops for Melody and Koko as well as D singing Melody's songs were also very much appreciated as well. perhaps at some point the secondary characters from both Melody and DMD will get a scene together just to make all of us fans mark out lol) Cant wait for the next update and to begin Sunshine Love.

Reactions: Looper9

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Do you really wonder? Just reading some of the BS over here which appears regulary, and the fact that mostly (not always of course) those who never donated ANY cent are those who start the biggest shitstorms and think they are the kings who can make Dots do exactly as they want him to do -> so really understandable, that MrDots refuses to read any content over here, and the rest of his staff watches less and less.
If people would stay civil, and talk in a normal manner, being constructive, then things might look different.
But mostly it's a pure shitstorm, not constructive and condescending. Just for example people raging on discord and being told to stop or even banned thereafter, running over here trying to start bully and shitstorm.
Sorry, but this community over here is not anymore that community it was long time ago. It's full of haters, ragers and people who just complain about stuff they even got for free and who never ever think about donating to devs in any way.
Sorry, but i had to say that - I don't care anymore what others think about me, so there is no reason anymore why i should not say the truth what i think.

PS: Sorry to all the "normal" and civil people over here, but unfortunately the "bad ones" shout louder - and this is just annoying
Im with you there Hyper. They are getting FREE content. Whatever happened to just allowing yourself to read the story and go along for the ride? No one is going to like EVERY element of any game, but for the most part Mr.D seems to have found a pretty good balance and in a way that doesn't seem to negatively impact the overarching story.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes