baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
at the moment its not ntr, but it could be. and that for me is more exciting.
F&D loves each other, but D is young and horny and shes not fully understand about her body, attraction, lust etc.
right now D is overwhelmed, dudes around her, pushing testosterone toward her.
so, for me D is not sure whats going on with Martin, theres attraction and curiosity.
if you ask me I wouldn't like ntr here, with D and Martin going behind the back of F.
but, I could enjoy a scene, where D and Martin hugging each other, and F catches them.
not because D and Martin want to fuck, but D cares for Martin, but of course theres this attraction and curiosity in her mind.
that would of course lead to "the talk", and D reveals her thoughts and dreams.
that will give us an option to explore that or close the path.
I agree with some of u, that D and Martin could have some time alone, but carefully planned by D&F.
the goal is not to make D & Martin together, but to let D explore her sexuality. and eventually to DP her.

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
Thank goodness we still have some self confessed female fans. We need the input to make sure a male dominated team isn’t screwing up the female perspective too much.

I agree with your POV on wanting Martin to encounter D alone, but that might not happen given our walking the line against NTR. Who knows, maybe something will work out that way.

As for his “real man” comments, it would only be in jest (a very possible jest full statement by Martin), but Martin likes F too much to play that card for real. And in this VN, F is more endowed than Martin - though not sure what actual measurements MDots is using so I could be wrong.

For a no NTR game, we kind of pushed the envelope with D’s going into Martin’s room in a semi-shear white outfit.

we went out of our way pulling up several inputs from several sources to play up Martin as a black man in a society similar the the U.S. The dialogue D overheard in the restaurant comes from a black man who actually overheard a very similar bar situation that he overheard. I think it helps to see Martin’s vulnerabilities, and I look forward to our doing similar work on the SL characters.

As for Martin getting himself a girlfriend... Definitely in the cards!
I am really scared of poking the NTR monster but to me personally a solo first time with Martin with the Fathers permission would not qualify or even be anywhere near NTR. I think its a more realistic thing for someone who is up for sharing his daughter to allow a one on one situation first, maybe he could setup a camera and film it but it would be so awkward if the first time was all three of them. It works with Olivia and her Dad as they have a more swingers vibe to them and I can understand them all getting involved together and I think the first semi sharing scene with them was great.

This is my personal opinion though and I understand that people would hate that but the sharing path is optional and for people that enjoy the thought of D getting banged by other dudes and girls. Also as a female what I enjoy is most likely a lot different to what the vast majority of the player base want so I wont worry too much if it doesn't go that way :D My husband introduced me to the game and he played it a lot differently to how I have.

That shear outfit scene for me was the best part of the whole update it was so fun how they were both so awkward and both definitely wanted each other. It was very sexy and subtle which is an aspect I really enjoy of the series as a whole.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I've seen so much negativity over this update, mainly over the mother taking up so much time in the story. I however don't have a problem with it, I think it gives the story more depth. the idea that the mother, even though she screwed up in just about every way would completely abandon her daughter after 18yrs without another thought seems very unlikely. Her return just adds another interesting twist and shows Mr. Dots is still putting a lot of thought into the story progression, which to me is much better than a rushed finish so he can concentrate on other projects. I think the frustration is just having to wait 3 months for every update that basically amounts to two in-game days. I would however much rather this than it turning into another "coceter chronicles" which was really sad, followers like me took over a year to finally giving up on that game's author returning and resuming the project. Everybody has a right to their own opinion, but I can't help but feel a little bad for Mr. Dots (A Really Good Sport) who takes the time to be active on a site that offers his game for free. It still amazes me how many people will find reasons to bitch about something that they are getting for free. While it was not what I was expecting I enjoyed the update and am glad that the story doesn't follow the same old tired narrative, at least his ending will probably be a lot better than game of thrones was (the tv series). That's my rant, and now I'm going to patiently wait on the next update. Thank you Mr. Dots, I admire your ethics, and I think you are a pretty classy fellow.

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
See I've got no sharing on as I am going the pure D route but I still see Martin and D dance this chapter. I didn't think that it was avoidable. Can you avoid it?
The dancing works like this:

Sharing route on:
D asks F to dance, you choose to accept or refuse.

Sharing route off:
D asks F to dance, you choose to accept, no other option.

D will dance with both of them no matter the choice, but it comes down to who she dances with first. If you accept then she will ask F to invite Martin over so he is not alone. If you refuse it is the other way around. The other main difference is who dances closely and dips D.

So sharing Martin first, not sharing F first.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Darudius

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've seen so much negativity over this update, mainly over the mother taking up so much time in the story. I however don't have a problem with it, I think it gives the story more depth. the idea that the mother, even though she screwed up in just about every way would completely abandon her daughter after 18yrs without another thought seems very unlikely. Her return just adds another interesting twist and shows Mr. Dots is still putting a lot of thought into the story progression, which to me is much better than a rushed finish so he can concentrate on other projects. I think the frustration is just having to wait 3 months for every update that basically amounts to two in-game days. I would however much rather this than it turning into another "coceter chronicles" which was really sad, followers like me took over a year to finally giving up on that game's author returning and resuming the project. Everybody has a right to their own opinion, but I can't help but feel a little bad for Mr. Dots (A Really Good Sport) who takes the time to be active on a site that offers his game for free. It still amazes me how many people will find reasons to bitch about something that they are getting for free. While it was not what I was expecting I enjoyed the update and am glad that the story doesn't follow the same old tired narrative, at least his ending will probably be a lot better than game of thrones was (the tv series). That's my rant, and now I'm going to patiently wait on the next update. Thank you Mr. Dots, I admire your ethics, and I think you are a pretty classy fellow.
Lol, MDots HATED the GoT ending. Hated it. ... Me, I was disappointed, but did not hate it. Then again, I was fine with A Phantom Menace, so what do I know.

if you ask me, and I’ve forwarded this to MDots multiple times, the best ending would be something similar to the good ending in Bioshock - with a shot of F’s hand as he passes but with several women’s hands coming into the shot, followed by younger hands of the children.

Reactions: audioman86

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Lol, MDots HATED the GoT ending. Hated it. ... Me, I was disappointed, but did not hate it. Then again, I was fine with A Phantom Menace, so what do I know.

if you ask me, and I’ve forwarded this to MDots multiple times, the best ending would be something similar to the good ending in Bioshock - with a shot of F’s hand as he passes but with several women’s hands coming into the shot, followed by younger hands of the children.

Kind of like "Raising Arizona" if you are old enough to remember that movie (stars Nicholas Cage). Very similar to the ending you mentioned, a very happy ending to a very wild ride.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Mr. Dots animations really need some work. He might look to Milfy City for better examples of how to do quality animations.
Very easy to say when that particular dev takes an eternity to put updates out. But I’m sure MrDots would think his need work too, however, how long does it really take devs like Icstor to create those kind of animations?
MrDots and his team put out an update at least once a month. Is it realistic for a dev to create those kind of animations, as well as the length of the updates, number of renders, coding, within a four week window?

As a subscriber, I’d much prefer to have a new update each month rather than waiting every three (plus) months for the sake of some better quality animations - my personal opinion.

In saying all that, I’m interested to find out how or if MrDots animations change or improve for his new game Sunshine Love when it’s released.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 223751

guys is the threesome scene with goergina and d not in the game yet..? because you can activate threesome with G and D but nothing happens

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Very easy to say when that particular dev takes an eternity to put updates out. But I’m sure MrDots would think his need work too, however, how long does it really take devs like Icstor to create those kind of animations?
MrDots and his team put out an update at least once a month. Is it realistic for a dev to create those kind of animations, as well as the length of the updates, number of renders, coding, within a four week window?

As a subscriber, I’d rather have the updates each month rather than waiting every three (plus) months for the sake of some better quality animations - my personal opinion.

In saying all that, I’m interested to find out how or if MrDots animations change or improve for his new game Sunshine Love when it’s released.
We‘ll see how we jump from Genesis 3 in DMD and Melody, to Genesis 8 in Sunshine Love. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Mr. Dots animations really need some work. He might look to Milfy City for better examples of how to do quality animations. And all Mr. Dots' girl's boobs totally defy gravity when they're lying on their backs - not realistic at all. Otherwise, I still like the game - especially Elena and Jennifer. (Can't wait to see Elena and Rachel and Jennifer go at it!) And Koko. What's happened to her? Will she be making a reappearance?
I enjoy Mr.dot animations more to be fair. While milfy city does have great renders and effects, nothing moves but the boobs and ass. Really stiff animations. Now BADIK has great animations.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that moving that last sex scene to the balcony will come back to bite you in the ass? Think Tyra's determination to get something on D...

(I chickened-out and took it to the bedroom.)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hoping this is the last time I see Martin. Back half of this update was me fast forwarding through conversations with him and making sure I didn't accidentally get on 'that' path. Was a buzzkill after a strong start to the update.

• Angry
Reactions: txtBild
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes