mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
PS: speaking of people who know.. I don't remember when and how Jen and Georgina found out about the real relationship between F and D. But they both talk so as if they knew.. Could someone please enlighten me?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
PS: speaking of people who know.. I don't remember when and how Jen and Georgina found out about the real relationship between F and D. But they both talk so as if they knew.. Could someone please enlighten me?
Une of them spied over D and F by theyr laptop, the other one mounted a spycam in the bathroom at the old F appartment. Not sure though which girl done what.

Reactions: mizilic

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
PLEASE CONSIDER!
I know the next DMD update is supposed to be end of April because next month the new game will start and then 1 month this, 1 month that..but.. could Mr.Dots not wait with the new game till Ch3 of DMD is finished? He said there is not much more content in Ch3 after the competition, after which DMD's Ch4 will start, so why not just do this CH3 till the end FIRST and only then start the new game? The paths layed in this update are so nice and complex that I dunno if i can wait 2 month to see how they will develop.. After this update, I can see so many possibilities in the "Everybody Fucks Everybody Route" - which i play:) .. I want to see which one(s) will be chosen and.. in what order..
For me it was always a big question mark (dramaturgicaly speaking) how will D and Martin ever come to a point where they would want to fuck? After only short meeting in the office in Ch1.. Now the road has been defined and it's.. well.. not too bad made.. But I am still curious if D will fuck M alone first (by a fitness training for instance) after discussing this with F and having his permission or, because the choice we made in Ch1 was clearly for a "MMF" with Martin and Father, if that will happen first (and only). In which case it would mean that also Martin must find out about the real relationship between F and D, otherwise F could not be part of a 3some MMF scene with Martin and D, as planned..
But that would bring the number of people who know about F and D even higher. We already have Graham, Olivia, Ryan, Margo, Elena, Jennifer, Georgina knowing about it. That is already very dangerous, mostly since Elena and Jen now both decided that in fact they "love" F.. Who knows what they may decide later to do about it in order to really get him.. And now even Martin should know? When having his BBC in D's pussy (soon) may change his whole understanding of "friendship" towards F? Very dangerous.. with Tyra hunting them and with her mother on the way.. Why do we have to wait 2 months to see how this situation resolves and not have it next month (and probably another update the month after) and only then start the new game? This would make more sense in my opinion. Ch4 could then go every 2 months alternating with the new game but.. PLEASE finish Ch3 first!
No, he can't wait, DmD is not allowed to be on patreon because of wincest, but he needs to be updating his patreon with something so he can keep the page open, officially the money he earns from patreon is not being used for the development of DmD, that's why he started Melody all of a sudden, those where the conditions he was given back when patreon lost its balls.

If he dedicates full time to it, it would imply that he is supporting the development with money from Patreon risking the shut down of the page, and what on earth makes you think is just gonna be two more updates?

Jen and Georgina learned of the relationship by the end of chapter 2 I believe, it was right after F&D returned to F country
Jen planted a spy-cam on F's bathroom and Georgina connected F's laptop camera to her's so she could spy from her home,
when you returned home both rabbits fucked on the bedroom in from of the laptop, and the next morning in the shower, in front of the spy-cam.

How they both manage to lear that is the true question since you could only have one of the other at the time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
PLEASE CONSIDER!
I know the next DMD update is supposed to be end of April because next month the new game will start and then 1 month this, 1 month that..but.. could Mr.Dots not wait with the new game till Ch3 of DMD is finished? He said there is not much more content in Ch3 after the competition, after which DMD's Ch4 will start, so why not just do this CH3 till the end FIRST and only then start the new game? The paths layed in this update are so nice and complex that I dunno if i can wait 2 month to see how they will develop.. After this update, I can see so many possibilities in the "Everybody Fucks Everybody Route" - which i play:) .. I want to see which one(s) will be chosen and.. in what order..
For me it was always a big question mark (dramaturgicaly speaking) how will D and Martin ever come to a point where they would want to fuck? After only short meeting in the office in Ch1.. Now the road has been defined and it's.. well.. not too bad made.. But I am still curious if D will fuck M alone first (by a fitness training for instance) after discussing this with F and having his permission or, because the choice we made in Ch1 was clearly for a "MMF" with Martin and Father, if that will happen first (and only). In which case it would mean that also Martin must find out about the real relationship between F and D, otherwise F could not be part of a 3some MMF scene with Martin and D, as planned..
But that would bring the number of people who know about F and D even higher. We already have Graham, Olivia, Ryan, Margo, Elena, Jennifer, Georgina knowing about it. That is already very dangerous, mostly since Elena and Jen now both decided that in fact they "love" F.. Who knows what they may decide later to do about it in order to really get him.. And now even Martin should know? When having his BBC in D's pussy (soon) may change his whole understanding of "friendship" towards F? Very dangerous.. with Tyra hunting them and with her mother on the way.. Why do we have to wait 2 months to see how this situation resolves and not have it next month (and probably another update the month after) and only then start the new game? This would make more sense in my opinion. Ch4 could then go every 2 months alternating with the new game but.. PLEASE finish Ch3 first!
Ch.3 will have like 4 more updates,not to mention the remastered editon of ch.2 and ch.3
They definitely won't put on hold the new game for the end of the year.
How they both manage to lear that is the true question since you could only have one of the other at the time.
Easy answer.Play DMD 0.21 not 0.21.5
In 0.21 there was a bug that allow both Jennifer and Georgina to learn the truth.

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
PLEASE CONSIDER!
Like you I would love the update now but I am pretty sure as others have mentioned they need a "patreon friendly" game to help fund everything and I am happy to wait if it means we get more of the quality writing we have seen recently.

I really hope the Martin sharing path doesn't go the MMF route straight away and we get a scene with Martin and D together after F's blessing first.

As for Martin finding out about D's and F's relationship I feel in the DMD world incest doesn't seem that much of a problem judging from the reactions we have seen so far (including the reaction of F's old female boss finding out about Rachel's past in the latest update whose name I have forgotten).

Martin will most likely be fine with it as in the story we got see him get discriminated against so I do not think he will in turn judge F too harshly.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No, he can't wait, DmD is not allowed to be on patreon because of wincest, but he needs to be updating his patreon with something so he can keep the page open, officially the money he earns from patreon is not being used for the development of DmD, that's why he started Melody all of a sudden, those where the conditions he was given back when patreon lost its balls.

If he dedicates full time to it, it would imply that he is supporting the development with money from Patreon risking the shut down of the page, and what on earth makes you think is just gonna be two more updates?

Jen and Georgina learned of the relationship by the end of chapter 2 I believe, it was right after F&D returned to F country
Jen planted a spy-cam on F's bathroom and Georgina connected F's laptop camera to her's so she could spy from her home,
when you returned home both rabbits fucked on the bedroom in from of the laptop, and the next morning in the shower, in front of the spy-cam.

Yes, I know but DMD is now also on SubscribeStar. Would the money from there not be enough for development of DMD? With let's say also a small start of the new game also next month, with only 1 introductory scene or so ..

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I know DMD is mostly, if not, the top of everyone's ranking in games made so far, IMO.
Yeah, nah. I think there is a long, long list of incest centered games here that are better in terms of writing and artwork. What made this one stand out was that early on the dev planned to go into fetishes that none of the other VNs dared touch. With those being abandoned now, well. . .this just doesn't have much going for it.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Ok no one has mentioned it yet so I will.
The daughter in that white night gown !!! Oh my !!!!!!
I'd love to see her wearing that in more scenes, especially a sex scene.
WOW

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Like you I would love the update now but I am pretty sure as others have mentioned they need a "patreon friendly" game to help fund everything and I am happy to wait if it means we get more of the quality writing we have seen recently.

I really hope the Martin sharing path doesn't go the MMF route straight away and we get a scene with Martin and D together after F's blessing first.

As for Martin finding out about D's and F's relationship I feel in the DMD world incest doesn't seem that much of a problem judging from the reactions we have seen so far (including the reaction of F's old female boss finding out about Rachel's past in the latest update whose name I have forgotten).

Martin will most likely be fine with it as in the story we got see him get discriminated against so I do not think he will in turn judge F too harshly.
Well if you ask me, i would have gone first with a full swap swinger scene with Olivia and Graham, before a 3some with Martin because that relation was already more developed. But it is indeed the "usual way" of reaching swingers status by going first through 3somes of both kinds, first FFM, than MMF, so i somehow understand the choice. Although.. it's not the "usual way" that made Mr.Dots what he is :)
As for Rachel's relation with her own father, that is a very interesting detail which, apart from telling us something about the power of chromosomes :) may also contribute to a better understanding of the relation between F and D from Rachel's point of view. It generally appears to me that the story tries to change Rachel now more into a "positive" character, which may lead to her being less hostile or maybe even.. helpful towards F and D in the (near) future.

Last edited:

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Yes, I know but DMD is now also on SubscribeStar. Would the money from there not be enough for development of DMD? With let's say also a small start of the new game also next month, with only 1 introductory scene or so ..
It doesn't matter, Patreon has been looking for a reason to get rid of them, the fewer arguments you give them the better.
If you have nothing going on on Patreon, where is all that money going towards to? It could be argued then that, even with Subscribestart, you are still using Patreon to at least partially found DmD, which may be enough of a reason for them to kick you out.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Want play part of sharing & Martin content day 36, but can't refuse dance with D, can some share a save before the scene, thks in advance =)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I noticed a Problem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be an impossible one for me to pick up, because I use the name Daddy on most of the VN's I have played.
Then everyone calls him daddy.
Although, it takes a release or two to get used to people like Martin calling you daddy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

gramaton

May 16, 2017
since when sweet and naive game with adorable D turns into shitty fuckfest?.. only fucking remains in the game

Reactions: Tholio
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes