Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No

The writers did a too good a job of making Rachel into a villian , so much so that many can't bear the sight of her anymore and wish she would get run over by a bus and stop chewing up development time.
Time will tell if if they can pull of her redemption arc, but its too late for many
i'm actually curious even even has learned anything. and what in the wold could be a good reason to sleep with her daughter's boyfriend?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
With regards to Martin, if anything happens with regard to D and him, it would only be with the consent of F and would be completely 100% avoidable, so there is an out. Plus you can always just toggle the Martin/D sharing off by clicking on her picture. For example in my playthrough I can't let him dance with her and she doesn't sneak a peek either. In other words in my playthrough as it is nothing will happen between Martin and D.

D and Elena, yes
D and Olivia, yes
D and Margo, yes
D and Georgina, I hope so
D and Jen, maybe in the future.

But D with another guy, nope not happening for me. Yes totally hypocritical and frankly don't care.
same here and thanks for the information.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
so, most important question right now is.... when the next update will be out ? :p

and thx for the path option like the team did. Its a brillant way to take care of everyone.... sensivity ;).

I have a question: no special content if you choose only d for exemple? open or cut routes have consequences or not ?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
so, most important question right now is.... when the next update will be out ? :p

and thx for the path option like the team did. Its a brillant way to take care of everyone.... sensivity ;).

I have a question: no special content if you choose only d for exemple? open or cut routes have consequences or not ?
April next update... 1 month dmd and 1 month new game SL

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I hope we will see more of Margo in the future, I think her model is at another level compared to the other girls of this game.
I started Melody before DMD back in the days, because I was more attracted to the graphical quality of Melody.
DMD kinda shows its age I guess, but Margo looks more like a Melody model.

Reactions: Creeping Death

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I hope we will see more of Margo in the future, I think her model is at another level compared to the other girls of this game.

I started Melody before DMD back in the days, because I was more attracted to the graphical quality of Melody.

DMD kinda shows its age I guess, but Margo looks more like a Melody model.

That, and the girls from Melody are generally more attractive than DMD's.

Sophia > Elena

Amy > Georgina

Melody > D

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Even though I love this game and like this part, I have to say that 90 minutes for a full body painting photo shoot is just bullshit - it would take hours only to make the body paintings... o_O

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I thought the titular daughter & her mom lived in Donutistan and the father in another country: if so, how would a contest winner in Seaside (in Dad's country) qualify for the Miss Donutistan pageant?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes