audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys (english is not my native language, sorry)

Well, I'm a huge fan of a D & F, but I screwed up something. I already installed DirectX, but, there seems to be a problem. The whole game runs unstable and seems to have a ghost images. Perhaps, D seems to be possessed by the devil! How can I fix it?

THX View attachment 571986
Have you made sure your graphics card drivers are up to date? Just a wild guess, but that might be a next step.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Martin mentioned that he had 2 brothers (they are triplets) and one of them is called Liam who unfortunately has cancer ... :)
Man it would be awesome if Liam showed up. He was a huge part of why I loved Acting Lessons so much. At the moment I'm going to be waiting a few months for more content before I start playing again but if Liam was in this I would be playing the second it gets updated.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just finished running through the update, nicely done, and reading the forum. To be honest I was a little let down that there was not more content with Elena and Jen.However it's good to know that the Elena and Jen will have more to come in later updates. Enjoyed the update. lt would have been nice to avoid some of the incest content.
Now for reading the thoughts about pregnancy, There are some crazy twists in that thought and maybe a harem tag. It would be interesting to see D's reaction would be to find out about the MC and her friends. Will there be a problem or not? Though based on D's thoughts and the story line from Ch2, think she would be alright and maybe even happy to share.
I have been trying to find a path to where the MC is able to have a honest F+D relationship and avoid all the incest side of things. Could be there and if so I hope to find it. I would prefer to explore the other optional paths for relationship with the other female characters. Maybe even a possible chance to reconcile with his ex, but for this to happen the MC needs to keep his hands off D.
Now in for the lame concern regarding Martin; The story line has never brought the possibility up and I Hope to never see any of that which has been suggested, more over I honestly don't think D would even consider it, however it's not my game. In that light I humbly request if that line is allowed please provide an out.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Just finished running through the update, nicely done, and reading the forum. To be honest I was a little let down that there was not more content with Elena and Jen.However it's good to know that the Elena and Jen will have more to come in later updates. Enjoyed the update. lt would have been nice to avoid some of the incest content.
Now for reading the thoughts about pregnancy, There are some crazy twists in that thought and maybe a harem tag. It would be interesting to see D's reaction would be to find out about the MC and her friends. Will there be a problem or not? Though based on D's thoughts and the story line from Ch2, think she would be alright and maybe even happy to share.
I have been trying to find a path to where the MC is able to have a honest F+D relationship and avoid all the incest side of things. Could be there and if so I hope to find it. I would prefer to explore the other optional paths for relationship with the other female characters. Maybe even a possible chance to reconcile with his ex, but for this to happen the MC needs to keep his hands off D.
Now in for the lame concern regarding Martin; The story line has never brought the possibility up and I Hope to never see any of that which has been suggested, more over I honestly don't think D would even consider it, however it's not my game. In that light I humbly request if that line is allowed please provide an out.
With regards to Martin, if anything happens with regard to D and him, it would only be with the consent of F and would be completely 100% avoidable, so there is an out. Plus you can always just toggle the Martin/D sharing off by clicking on her picture. For example in my playthrough I can't let him dance with her and she doesn't sneak a peek either. In other words in my playthrough as it is nothing will happen between Martin and D.

D and Elena, yes
D and Olivia, yes
D and Margo, yes
D and Georgina, I hope so
D and Jen, maybe in the future.

But D with another guy, nope not happening for me. Yes totally hypocritical and frankly don't care.

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
With regards to Martin, if anything happens with regard to D and him, it would only be with the consent of F and would be completely 100% avoidable, so there is an out. Plus you can always just toggle the Martin/D sharing off by clicking on her picture. For example in my playthrough I can't let him dance with her and she doesn't sneak a peek either. In other words in my playthrough as it is nothing will happen between Martin and D.

D and Elena, yes
D and Olivia, yes
D and Margo, yes
D and Georgina, I hope so
D and Jen, maybe in the future.

But D with another guy, nope not happening for me. Yes totally hypocritical and frankly don't care.
See I've got no sharing on as I am going the pure D route but I still see Martin and D dance this chapter. I didn't think that it was avoidable. Can you avoid it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cami_Seta
D

Deleted member 223751

is it just a bug or is it normal that you can`t have a threesome with d and georgina yet?

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
See I've got no sharing on as I am going the pure D route but I still see Martin and D dance this chapter. I didn't think that it was avoidable. Can you avoid it?
You cant, but there's nothing to worry about, its just dancing nothing more

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
last time I played this, chapter two was just being started, I also noticed it has a pregnancy tag. Is there actually pregnancy in the game?
not right now, but confirmed to be in there later (if you want)
The tags denote content that is already on the game, in this case, is there because one of the secondary characters gets pregnant through the course of the story, and there's no need for it to be shown (ie. a belly), as long as is plainly stated that a character is pregnant, the tag is justified.

Thanks for this comment. At one point I completely forgot that the one finished was Melody and thought wtf is this game still going.
Melody started as a place holder since DmD could no longer be on Patreon, that whole game sprung out of nowhere so Mr.Dots could justify having a Patreon otherwise it's page would have been closed, although they did put effort on the game, it was meant to be short, just to give them some time to properly made a project that could adhere to the new Patreon's PayPal terms.

this game has been milked for almost 4 years lol. I can't even imagine people that are patreon supporters for that long.
And after all this time I can't imagine how people can still mistake the purpose of what being a Patreon actually is, and yet here you are.
When you support someone over there, you're not buying a product, you are giving money to someone because you like what they are doing in hopes that they can keep doing it, it's meant to be long term, in this case, these supporters aren't supporting DmD, they are supporting Mr.Dots, which is not just working on this game but on Melody too, and now their new game whatever is gonna be.

Each month as far as I'm aware, he has released a new update for either DmD or Melody, so is not like he isn't working on something, and the updates have been meaningful in the sense that they actually progress the story in some way or another.

There are many instances where I would be on the same boat as you, like with Gumdrop Games for example, but this is not one of them, because thus far the team has actually delivered.

Reactions: Les_Riggs
D

Deleted member 992182

I wanna see D get railed out by someone else. True for most games by the time your character has fucked them a few times. Anything to feel new as I don't take it personally in any way.

Reactions: bosa43
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes