Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
To the people complaining about "NTR" or "Sharing"

Fuck off you insecure beta losers
to all others over here:
see? THIS is exactly what i talked about few posts before.
Unqualified, insulting, not constructive at all, childish, and and and.......
And then you really wonder why i said that the devs don't care about the bs over here anymore?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Dating my daughter save at the end of version 0.24? With sharing path open please. Thanks.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
1,NTR complaing is a given despite mod warnings
2,this game started on 27 sept 2016-ive waited 3 years to play it.was it worth the wait yes because of all the games i played off f95 in mean time

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
well - it's months of waiting, but just 4 weeks of developement - never forget that.
December they worked on Melody, and in January they worked on their new game "Sunshine Love". In february they had just 4 weeks for DMD, and in March they again work on SL, which will have it's first release end of march. This will be the biggest 1st release MrDots ever made, because they a) exactly know how to do (after 2 games), and b) they had 8 weeks to work on the game.

TL;DR waiting time has nothing to do with "developement time" in MrDots games
Well, it shows.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I understand it fits with D but in the game it felt more like F's personal dream. Whereas it would have felt more logical to me that he would do it to please his daughter that he loves, but not because it's his personal desire in the first place. Maybe I read too fast, that's also a possibility.

Also, I would be really interested in your opinion about this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-25-mrdots-games.597/post-3098608

We talked about who would pop the question, D or F. I suggested a choice where you could play either. We ultimately picked one. You are right in that (I feel) but for D’s wishes, F would probably put it off. The engagement.
as for the villains..l

Besides the lack of sex scenes in this update, what I find annoying is scenes with D's mom or even with that new evil model who will compete against D. I cannot even read those. I just skip those scenes. There's something about MrDot's games villains I can't stand, it was the same for the villains in Melody. Don't know if it's the bad guys themselves, or just the fact that I think I'd prefer to not know what they're doing until they meet the MCs.

Seeing what they do, when MCs don't, puts the player in an omniscient POV that I feel is useless and even detrimental to the immersion. But there's also something specifically annoying because they're villains. Martin's scene at the motel wasn't as annoying for me, even tho it's also an "omniscient" scene. Skipped parts of it too, but still read most of it.

So I don't know for sure but I think these scenes are not needed, better stay with what the MCs know. If some explanation is needed when those characters finally meet the MCs, they can provide it, by a short dialogue, if needed with a few flashback pictures. The player will see it the same way as F and D will experience it. Which wouldn't break the immersion.

Also, feel free to break this rule if something interesting happens (like a sex scene between evil model and a judge of the competition) but when there's just dialogue and ploting, I prefer to be as surprised as MC and D will be when the plot resolution happens.
...we’ve gone with a “show almost everyone’s thoughts” from the beginning. It is a style of Hearsz, the main writer. my opinion, and we’ve tried to do this with Rachel and in the new VN, is making antagonists not as villains, but people with different opinions on how things should be done...which ulitmately are antagonistic to the MC.

I’m biased, since I scripted Rachel’s “goodby talk” with D and the incident on the golf course. But I do note we’ve never been a full immersive POV story with these thought bubbles from all these other characters. So the goal is how do we work within the style we set up.

interestingly, SL moving off of the POV format

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
1,NTR complaing is a given despite mod warnings
2,this game started on 27 sept 2016-ive waited 3 years to play it.was it worth the wait yes because of all the games i played off f95 in mean time
Lol, you are not the kind of guy who opens up presents on Christmas Eve.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well - from an evolutionary point of view are those, who share a woman with another guy or even enjoy them being mounted by someone else and not by themselves, those, who might lose the race of the chance of passing on their genes... ;)
i'd argue that such guys are thew beta.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
what happen?
Is the Rachel scene with boy again?
No

The writers did a too good a job of making Rachel into a villian , so much so that many can't bear the sight of her anymore and wish she would get run over by a bus and stop chewing up development time.
Time will tell if if they can pull of her redemption arc, but its too late for many

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys (english is not my native language, sorry)

Well, I'm a huge fan of a D & F, but I screwed up something. I already installed DirectX, but, there seems to be a problem. The whole game runs unstable and seems to have a ghost images. Perhaps, D seems to be possessed by the devil! How can I fix it?

THX Untitled-1.jpg

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes