BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
THANK YOU - really appreciate, and i will forward this to the whole MrDots team, because i know most of them stopped comming over here because of some certain reason, and just ignore this forum at all.

Yeah, and They got the money already (your statement is a stab in the back to me and more thanks for confirming my thoughts)

P.S Don't forget F95 Made Mr.D what he is today

Reactions: DonJohn

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
what is the current ''sharing'' in the game. Want to play it but seems very ''only one girl and friend'' stuff. Is there actual scenes of the daughter with other characters? besides the friend?
Come back in ten years and you'll maybe see any daughter/other male sharing

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Love this game. Not everything goes as I would have wanted but what IRL does? This is among my top 3 games. I like a good story that I can relate to and this has delivered that from the start. Please keep this going so I have something to look forward to. Thank you to mr. Dots and his team for giving us this great game. :love:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That was pretty solid, not as much sexual action as most updates but things progressed nicely.

I see people being disappointed about Martin this update....D was never going to have sex with him this soon. This game has slower buildup, D and Martin barely even know each other. He'll probably be the last male character (between he, Graham and Ryan) that D will get with. He obviously has the fewest interactions, and they want to try to avoid the standard stereotypes that black characters have in these games. They sort of touched on that in this update when he tried to get a motel room and the people at the bar talking about him.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Besides the lack of sex scenes in this update, what I find annoying is scenes with D's mom or even with that new evil model who will compete against D. I cannot even read those. I just skip those scenes. There's something about MrDot's games villains I can't stand, it was the same for the villains in Melody. Don't know if it's the bad guys themselves, or just the fact that I think I'd prefer to not know what they're doing until they meet the MCs.

Seeing what they do, when MCs don't, puts the player in an omniscient POV that I feel is useless and even detrimental to the immersion. But there's also something specifically annoying because they're villains. Martin's scene at the motel wasn't as annoying for me, even tho it's also an "omniscient" scene. Skipped parts of it too, but still read most of it.

So I don't know for sure but I think these scenes are not needed, better stay with what the MCs know. If some explanation is needed when those characters finally meet the MCs, they can provide it, by a short dialogue, if needed with a few flashback pictures. The player will see it the same way as F and D will experience it. Which wouldn't break the immersion.

Also, feel free to break this rule if something interesting happens (like a sex scene between evil model and a judge of the competition) but when there's just dialogue and ploting, I prefer to be as surprised as MC and D will be when the plot resolution happens.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, and They got the money already (your statement is a stab in the back to me and more thanks for confirming my thoughts)

P.S Don't forget F95 Made Mr.D what he is today
Do you really wonder? Just reading some of the BS over here which appears regulary, and the fact that mostly (not always of course) those who never donated ANY cent are those who start the biggest shitstorms and think they are the kings who can make Dots do exactly as they want him to do -> so really understandable, that MrDots refuses to read any content over here, and the rest of his staff watches less and less.
If people would stay civil, and talk in a normal manner, being constructive, then things might look different.
But mostly it's a pure shitstorm, not constructive and condescending. Just for example people raging on discord and being told to stop or even banned thereafter, running over here trying to start bully and shitstorm.
Sorry, but this community over here is not anymore that community it was long time ago. It's full of haters, ragers and people who just complain about stuff they even got for free and who never ever think about donating to devs in any way.
Sorry, but i had to say that - I don't care anymore what others think about me, so there is no reason anymore why i should not say the truth what i think.

PS: Sorry to all the "normal" and civil people over here, but unfortunately the "bad ones" shout louder - and this is just annoying

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes