Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting mixed messages from people in this discussion. First it was; "there isn't going to be NTR and it will never be added", then it was: "its just sharing you can avoid it"(fair enough, to each their own) and now apparently full blown NTR is going to be added? Which is it?
PLEASE not again this discussion.
But for you in short:
ALL content is avoidable
There will be NO NTR (ntr = only netorare = at least one partner does not agree)
but there will be sharing, which is NOT netorare (NTR), but of course NETORASE
NTR is only netorare and NOT the global term for all "netor...."-stuff -> COMMON MISTAKE
see here:

Last edited:

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
PLEASE not again this discussion.
But for you in short:
ALL content is avoidable
There will be NO NTR (ntr = only netorare = at least one partner does not agree)
but there will be sharing, which is NOT netorare (NTR), but of course NETORASE
NTR is only netorare and NOT the global term for all "netor...."-stuff -> COMMON MISTAKE
see here:
Nah thats great thanks, didn't want to start to war or something, I was just curious as I saw a lot of people saying different things and I lost track of which is true at this point.

Reactions: Hyperserver

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I just wonder !!!!
Why don't those who grabbed and uploaded the game not also do the same with android version?
I mean: MrDots supports android version and you can download a supported official android version made by Dots.
Or are there technical issues? (i don't know, because personally i never bothered about Android at all for VN)
just press 3x <ENTER> in the questionaire after starting a new game or use the history button of the quick_menu.
for my liking too much exceptions for an official version.
and i won't stop making unofficial builds, just because the dev decided after 20 updates, to make his own official one.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
just press 3x <ENTER> in the questionaire after starting a new game or use the history button of the quick_menu.
for my liking too much exceptions for an official version.
and i won't stop making unofficial builds, just because the dev decided after 20 updates, to make his own official one.
NO NO - you got me wrong!
I am completely fine with you doing this for players
I really just wondered WHY - and i got my answer few posts above
I didn't know the technical reason though
(y)

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I have probably missed many things, but to me it's an update with just two news anal sex positions. That's good already for me. :sneaky:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
First off, in my humble opinion, Mr. D and his team has provide a very nice game that is meant for enjoyment. Most of the tags spoken and bitched about are avoidable if you want to avoid them. And as far as the time between updates, well I am sorry to hear how upset people are, but you also need to understand the development team and those running this site have real world issues to deal with as well on top of all the drawing, editing, and programming that goes along with building a game. Whether this is a hobby, for extra money, or even if its a full time job for the team members. They really don't need to be treated so poorly. So, please be patient and kind.
As for me I want to let Mr. D, his team, and to the admin here and on discord, I thank you and appreciate your time and efforts in getting this out while keeping everything running. Once again this is just a humble opinion, and more than likely I will be herasset and bitched about for this comment. But hay, it's ok, the ignore button works wonders.:) Well everyone have a great day, it's time for me to check out this new update. thanks for reading.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
First off, in my humble opinion, Mr. D and his team has provide a very nice game that is meant for enjoyment. Most of the tags spoken and bitched about are avoidable if you want to avoid them. And as far as the time between updates, well I am sorry to hear how upset people are, but you also need to understand the development team and those running this site have real world issues to deal with as well on top of all the drawing, editing, and programming that goes along with building a game. Whether this is a hobby, for extra money, or even if its a full time job for the team members. They really don't need to be treated so poorly. So, please be patient and kind.
As for me I want to let Mr. D, his team, and to the admin here and on discord, I thank you and appreciate your time and efforts in getting this out while keeping everything running. Once again this is just a humble opinion, and more than likely I will be razzed about this and bitched for this comment. But hay, it's ok, the ignore does works wonders.:) Well everyone have a great day, it's time for me to check out this new update. thanks for reading.
THANK YOU - really appreciate, and i will forward this to the whole MrDots team, because i know most of them stopped comming over here because of some certain reason, and just ignore this forum at all.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I'm getting mixed messages from people in this discussion. First it was; "there isn't going to be NTR and it will never be added", then it was: "its just sharing you can avoid it"(fair enough, to each their own) and now apparently full blown NTR is going to be added? Which is it?
The problem with some people here is that EVERYTHING is NTR to them. It's like they decided to use it as a blanket term for 'Anyone but MC getting sexual'.

Mar 24, 2018
what is the current ''sharing'' in the game. Want to play it but seems very ''only one girl and friend'' stuff. Is there actual scenes of the daughter with other characters? besides the friend?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
what is the current ''sharing'' in the game. Want to play it but seems very ''only one girl and friend'' stuff. Is there actual scenes of the daughter with other characters? besides the friend?
There will be sharing D with others guys. But keep in Mind Mr.Dots set up the sharing route around two years ago and he still hasn't got to it. It looks like he's starting to get to it now though, so check back in a year and you might finally have some sharing.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes