Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
why would any guy want to share his lover with another person?... bleh that is such a turn off for me
Not everybody is projecting his real life opinions/feelings into a game. That's called escapism, experiencing something you might not like/enjoy in real life without any consequences. Also, I don't like pizzas with chicken or pineaple, but I let people who like it enjoy their food, even if I think they have shitty taste, it doesn't matter enough for me to do anything to prevent it. You should do the same and find your own kind of pizza if you don't like this one.

jonorza

May 23, 2017
I think Mr Dots should focus more on the story, it seems he's now just trying to just check boxes, FMF threesome, MFM threesome, lesbian, IR, etc. All these routes take away the main focus on the MC and D. It just seems those routes are governing the story almost, and it would lead the game to lose its luster compared to the vast majority of the games out there. I think the highlight of this update, for people like myself who's played since 2016, is that the MC finally proposed to D. I know DMD is mostly, if not, the top of everyone's ranking in games made so far, IMO.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I think Mr Dots should focus more on the story, it seems he's now just trying to just check boxes, FMF threesome, MFM threesome, lesbian, IR, etc. All these routes take away the main focus on the MC and D. It just seems those routes are governing the story almost, and it would lead the game to lose its luster compared to the vast majority of the games out there. I think the highlight of this update, for people like myself who's played since 2016, is that the MC finally proposed to D. I know DMD is mostly, if not, the top of everyone's ranking in games made so far, IMO.
No, the story his moving along just fine with several routes included. That's why it's a game, it has choices and you make the ones that fit your liking the most.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Been playing from the start, and I enjoy the story, but the proposal feels a bit like "Why do they need this ?" Can't they just live together without this useless complication ? I even forgot it was in F's plan. That's how much I cared about this plot. Also about "ticking boxes" it's always been like this, the quality of the game is they are leading to it in more clever ways than most. Maybe it was not done as smartly in the last 2 updates and that's why you noticed it...?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well in that case there's another game on here where she makes an appearance just can't remember which one:unsure:
D is originally created by MrDots. She is a Morph out of 2 different assets.
Later the new asset of D was taken by other Devs into their games like hentai charley already mentioned.
Another game for example is LewdIsland - there are about 8-10 games with her so far i guess.
But to be honest i can't remember D being in Melody (same goes for the other girls).

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Been playing from the start, and I enjoy the story, but the proposal feels a bit like "Why do they need this ?" Can't they just live together without this useless complication ? I even forgot it was in F's plan. That's how much I cared about this plot. Also about "ticking boxes" it's always been like this, the quality of the game is they are leading to it in more clever ways than most. Maybe it was not done as smartly in the last 2 updates and that's why you noticed it...?
This scene fits in with what is important to D as a teen girl who is also A romantic dreamer. This includes a wedding, a home (with two cats in the years), kids, Christmas’s, and bunny rabbits and Easter egg hunts.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
This scene fits in with what is important to D as a teen girl who is also A romantic dreamer. This includes a wedding, a home (with two cats in the years), kids, Christmas’s, and bunny rabbits and Easter egg hunts.
I understand it fits with D but in the game it felt more like F's personal dream. Whereas it would have felt more logical to me that he would do it to please his daughter that he loves, but not because it's his personal desire in the first place. Maybe I read too fast, that's also a possibility.

Also, I would be really interested in your opinion about this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-25-mrdots-games.597/post-3098608

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Fuck off you insecure beta losers
What are you, 12?

game over for fucking her ass over her pussy good game -_-"
the triggered in this game is an ULTRA Level
Have you tried doing that without notice to a girl that has never had anal before? is pretty much a game over for anyone.

That aside, is this your first time playing it? cause if it's, the game sort of builds up to everything, I mean, it took until chapter 2 before you could go all the way with her, so...

In any case, the game keeps track of "anal points", you won't be able to do anal with her until a particular point in the story if you managed to build up enough points for that once you're there of course.

Reactions: Hyperserver
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes