Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any idea how close to the end we are? Also would be nice to get fixes to the continuity errors in chapters 1 and 2.
we are not even in middle of chapter 3, and chapter 4 is confirmed. So expect DMD lasting until end of 2021, even there are now updates every 2 months instead of 3 as before while Melody was the main game

Reactions: crugh2112

akill

Jun 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks as always

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I just wonder !!!!
Why don't those who grabbed and uploaded the game not also do the same with android version?
I mean: MrDots supports android version and you can download a supported official android version made by Dots.
Or are there technical issues? (i don't know, because personally i never bothered about Android at all for VN)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
nop sry, deleted the game and saves already, don´t want to waste my time anymore with this for me atleast boring vn ... just wanted to know what people say bout the new update
Same here, im just hoping it gets wrapped up soon, so that MrDots can put his full attention on his next game.

Reactions: Trojaner

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Same here, im just hoping it gets wrapped up soon, so that MrDots can put his full attention on his next game.
sorry for being the Spoilsport, but dmd chapter 3 and the following confirmed chapter 4 could last until end of 2021

I just remind, that MrDots originally planned to end DMD after chapter 2, but the overwhelming majority screamed up and made him to continue at SeaSide location. (personally i would have put an end after chapter 2 too), but now we have to deal with the whole story comming up until end 2021

Reactions: DonJohn

akill

Jun 21, 2018
I just wonder !!!!
Why don't those who grabbed and uploaded the game not also do the same with android version?
I mean: MrDots supports android version and you can download a supported official android version made by Dots.
Or are there technical issues? (i don't know, because personally i never bothered about Android at all for VN)
the66 port is smoother to use IMO
Mr.Dots android version sometimes deletes previous saves and I end up playing the game from the beginning after updating, never had this problem with 66's ports

Also, Mr.Dots version doesn't have the option to 'skip' or 'Q.save' and 66's port has them, so yeah, it's easier with his port

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Waited this update for so long and to me its just disappointing. I understand that he wants to keep this "slow pace" but man, after months of waiting this was my least favourite update so far...
well - it's months of waiting, but just 4 weeks of developement - never forget that.
December they worked on Melody, and in January they worked on their new game "Sunshine Love". In february they had just 4 weeks for DMD, and in March they again work on SL, which will have it's first release end of march. This will be the biggest 1st release MrDots ever made, because they a) exactly know how to do (after 2 games), and b) they had 8 weeks to work on the game.

TL;DR waiting time has nothing to do with "developement time" in MrDots games

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the66 port is smoother to use IMO
Mr.Dots android version sometimes deletes previous saves and I end up playing the game from the beginning after updating, never had this problem with 66's ports

Also, Mr.Dots version doesn't have the option to 'skip' or 'Q.save' and 66's port has them, so yeah, it's easier with his port
ah - ok - thanks for headsup. I really didn't know anything about android version and their weeknesses. I just wondered why there is always a call for ported versions instead of using the original ones. Thanks (y)

Reactions: akill

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
I'm getting mixed messages from people in this discussion. First it was; "there isn't going to be NTR and it will never be added", then it was: "its just sharing you can avoid it"(fair enough, to each their own) and now apparently full blown NTR is going to be added? Which is it?

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Waited this update for so long and to me its just disappointing. I understand that he wants to keep this "slow pace" but man, after months of waiting this was my least favourite update so far...
the progress is still slow? :ROFLMAO: i thought it got better after the update in which MC and the daughter have sex..but i dropped the game since then so i coudn't say

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
sorry for being the Spoilsport, but dmd chapter 3 and the following confirmed chapter 4 could last until end of 2021

I just remind, that MrDots originally planned to end DMD after chapter 2, but the overwhelming majority screamed up and made him to continue at SeaSide location. (personally i would have put an end after chapter 2 too), but now we have to deal with the whole story comming up until end 2021
Fuck... Well that sucks donkey cock. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes