trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Welp... I'm glad DMD is going to be updated more frequently than before, because this update man...

I think we're a little past the point of building up these story lines too much. It's literally just more of the same at this point.
How frequent are we talking about here?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
After seeing there was no sharing content with the other dad and daughter, I went backand did a martin thinking there would be content for him..

Not really much... And It's really tailored for cucks which is a real fucking turn off... Like her being amazed at his dick.. which looks to be the same sized as F. Andall that, your father hasn't taught you how to move like that .. Like I mean come on.. Definitely won't BE CONTINUING THAT..

Also just a bj with Elena and Jennifer? Come on... that could have been a threeway... I think Dev need to hurry up and finish this game cause Other projects they put more spirit in... Like Melody and I bet their new game gonna over shadow this one and this one won't get updated for nearly a year again.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I ignored not to receive notifications, I didn't know that I was also without access, thanks for helping (y) .
to not get notifications you need to unwatch the thread or change your watched settings.

Reactions: V&M

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Thousands of creeps? Dude it is a discord related to a vn where the mc bangs the crap out of his daughter and cheats on her with her friends on a daily basis, who do you expect your user base to be composed of? Knights of the round table?

Sorry, but the irony of that is hilarious

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thousands of creeps? Dude it is a discord related to a vn where the mc bangs the crap out of his daughter and cheats on her with her friends on a daily basis, who do you expect your user base to be composed of? Knights of the round table?

Sorry, but the irony of that is hilarious
good point - because exactly THAT players who still think they can behave in RL on discord like they play a character ingame, are those who can stay in hell and please don't join our discord ;)
Exactly those who can't separate a VN game and the reality of a community in real live (for example discord) should stay away as far as possible.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes