Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You have a choice to turn that off so there's no Martin path. Or any path for that matter. No relationship or threesomes whatsoever. Doesn't anybody know how to do that yet?
He is totally right, but just to be sure for those who do NOT know:

first: by doing the right desicions during playthrough
second: turn paths on/off in portraits menu like you want

-> this should be a known feature now after 2 and a half chapter

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Martin is alright in my book. As soon as he mentioned being a triplet he got a pass. I was laughing pretty good when he talked about his two brothers. Plus the dreams for him and D were pretty fun.

Reactions: Looper9 and fbass

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Martin is alright in my book. As soon as he mentioned being a triplet he got a pass. I was laughing pretty good when he talked about his two brothers. Plus the dreams for him and D were pretty fun.
I only liked the part where D was singing I'm too sexy for my ass or something like that.

Sep 21, 2017
It should go for another 4 years or 10 thousands years.
maybe a good season 999 well off until 3020....my great999x grandkids need to play this shit too!:poop::poop::poop::poop:

question: are there any new scenes about georgina if I chose her over elena and jennifer? like are there scenes of a threesome with D and F?

i am only tackling the d only vanilla route and sharing route with elena and jen tagged along (i get dizzy with all those saves sometimes so i need some specifics at least for motivation....)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
hey ppl.

got a lil problem here. in v0.24, i made a save at the end of day 34 AND at its beginning. either one gives me the 'end of version' screen after the bed scene with tyra and her manager. yes, i 'updated' my game and yes, it even says v0.25 in the taskbar. sooo, am i missing something here?

EDIT: nvm. i don't know how/why, but after copy/pasting the files into the directory again from the .zip it worked. maybe some error while unpacking the first time...

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D is becoming active in ETEAP (or whatever it is), it's all about "loving" animals.
Talk about a be kind to dogs protest stunt.
Just saying.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes