RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In this game you can make her way too hapy and that will be her downfall.
She and D can't keep their hands to themselves and almost get caught every time.
And chapter 3 ended the same way. She's just insatiable and Martin is next door....peace
I mean can't D go one day without sex?
Of course D and F did literally just get engaged before they ran into Martin. So she was in a hyper sex state of mind.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, you need to remember D is young and she lost her virginity to F not long ago, after that, its quite common to fuck everyday with your lover if you can. so its not strange at all.
and that doesn't mean D want to fuck other dudes.
i remember when I was younger, I fucked with my gf's everytime I could and it was hell to wait.
We could spend hours in bed, but that didn't stop me to do it again the next day or even after a couple of hours.

just because someone is horny and want to have sex all the time doesn't mean they are nymphomaniacs and want any cock.
in this case, I would be worried if F+D didnt want to have sex everyday. Im surprised they dont fuck more.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If D only has sex with F or multiple partners is up to the path the player makes D travel.
In the D only path D is happy with F.
In the D sharing path she wants to experience all the possibilities of what being a young sexually active hot blonde girl has to offer.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me, the "sharing" path, is not about D but about F.
it is F that push D into it, and allow those thoughts to bloom inside D.
right now F is still orchestrating her choices. he could stop it any time and D would be ok with it.
for me its very strange that D would take charge.
sure, the last update we can see that D is starting to act herself, but its not too late for F to close all doors for any possible sharing, and that would not make D feel unsatisfied.
I can not control the story, but for me, to make the sharing exciting, F+D need to be close, and even closer when the sharing is starting, if not, the sharing is a failure and could rip the relationship.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me the sharing is fine as long as no other dicks are involve as one fake dicked loser with a horse cock is one too many already.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sharing is not so much about F getting off on his voyeuristic fetish as is is about D becoming more independent and confident in herself and her central relationship with F.
Even after D and F started to have sex it would have been impossible for D to have sex with other people. She was still too unsure of herself. Once F (and Elena) helped build up her self-image D was able to evolve from being reactionary to become proactive. By the end of this Chapter F may well have a lesser role as decision maker and controlling events. DMD could be about D "dating" other people more than about F dating D, which will inevitably turn off some fans. That's what I like about this VN it's constantly moving forward and becoming more complex.

Reactions: changeling

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Sharing is not so much about F getting off on his voyeuristic fetish as is is about D becoming more independent and confident in herself and her central relationship with F.
Even after D and F started to have sex it would have been impossible for D to have sex with other people. She was still too unsure of herself. Once F (and Elena) helped build up her self-image D was able to evolve from being reactionary to become proactive. By the end of this Chapter F may well have a lesser role as decision maker and controlling events. DMD could be about D "dating" other people more than about F dating D, which will inevitably turn off some fans. That's what I like about this VN it's constantly moving forward and becoming more complex.
From everything that has been said, that doesn't appear to be where this is eventually headed.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont agree RustyV, but thats only my opinion, theres no right or wrong but different ways to see it.
for me, its F that push D into sharing. theres no D that explores her independents and curiosity to try other dudes.
D is in love and she is following F, she trust in him completely, that is also why they need to talk when she is unsure, and thats also when F can decide how to move forward. of course once you push her into a direction she will be more open for what it means. if F show agreement when Martin is giving her compliments, that will tell D that its ok, not something bad.
I can not see D dating other people, its impossible right now. F is very important to her to feel secure.
but I can see F pushing D to try things, to be more open for that, to relax when other dudes gives her compliments, to allow someone to take pictures etc. but everything would crash if they would break up. D would not feel free to date around. She is not there, its too early, and F is too important.

Reactions: RustyV and V&M

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Still waiting for the moment when Georgina reveals she knows about F&D. Hope it goes down well with D. There was supposed to be the possibility of a threesome with Cassandra - wonder if & when that will happen?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I know anyone in the realationship list if they are ticked on they get a threesome variable activated and when you turn it back off it disappears.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
to switch protagonist right now will not work. but to give D more choices, why not?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think its too soon to let Martin penetrate D. he just arrived.
we know the pace of DmD. how long did it take for F to enter D?
so if they fucked the first night I would be very disappointed.
but each day a bit more, and when he is about to leave, maybe last night, its penetration time.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes