ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I already found a walkthrough, I don't mean to use it for the entire game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Koko thing?
You just don't go to the bar where that pervert is with the binoculars.
I'm guessing you don't scare off those kids who steal his liquor and he won't give you a tip about Koko.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
cxx

Looks like I'll be console adding some shit then the next time I play this game. For me not interested in Georgina interested in the daughter Elana Jennifer did a little bit with Margo but if she tries to bring that little turd into the picture she'll get dropped like a fucking hot potato not interested in Marturd interested in Cassandra.

I already did some console edting as I seemed to have missed a trigger for anal sex so I edited it in so the player could butt fuck the daughter.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Console adding?
I just started a new game on chapter 3.
Made the choices I wanted like the binoculars, whether to break them or not.
Lain Mod ask how many sharing points I have...put whatever you want.
Lain Mod asks if I rejected Elena........yes or no.
Lain Mod asks id Eleana and D thresome ....... yes or no
Lain Mod asks if you are seeing Georgina or Jennifer intead of both....yes or no or neither.
(Don't worry after this set up you can add either Jen or Georgiina yourself.)
Lain asks if you had sex with Olivia....yes or no.
Lain asks if you destroyed the old guys binoculars at the beach...yes or no.
(I think you should break them otherwise he keeps coming back)
Lain asks which photo shoot did you attend....Richard's p....Georgina p...or you and D p....
Lain asks did you make D flirt w Martin at the office...yes or no.
(I think that's where the heck no for me 3some starts)
(You get a big thank you and you start the game)
And that's all you got to do. But all that will not stop D from wanting it every single day and night. You have to be careful on your choices or she will become insatiable....peace

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
cxx

I'm not interested in Georgina I'm interested in Cassandra. I know Cassandra is attracted to the daughter and other then Elena and Jennifer Cassandra is the other one I'm interested in having fun with and I think her the daughter would be hot together.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
cxx

I'm not interested in Georgina I'm interested in Cassandra. I know Cassandra is attracted to the daughter and other then Elena and Jennifer Cassandra is the other one I'm interested in having fun with and I think her the daughter would be hot together.
Yeah I saw that Cassandra choice. I chose yes I think, nothing happened.
Maybe cause Georgina was there or it's not in this update.
But then again why did they ask me about Cassanra and D.
Also Georgina and D threesome.
Neither of those 2 happened in this update so why put it there?
Well there you go, I just confirmed it it won'r happen in this update but in future updates...peace

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
cxx

In Chapter 2 when F meets Casandra you open a Casandra path. IDK if the team still plans to have a D+F+Casandra event, but I won't be surprised if Casandra started fooling around with D. Maybe after the competition or in Chapter 4.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
M&M2020

I was just wondering why Cassandra wasn't listed in the relationship list under the daughters icon. I asked about her because Cassandra is suppose to be one that can have sex with the daughter if you choose and maybe even let the father join in. Whenever I see Cassandra I'm always hoping for some smexy time with her and D/father.

2nd I didn't ask anywhere about Georgina/D threesome. I did talk about Jennifer/Elena/D/father 3some 4some with the girls and the father or even a 3some with just the girls.

RustyV

Yeah I opened Cassandra's path so fingers crossed that something happens. Maybe it'll happen during the celebration event for winning the competition.

Reactions: RustyV

Surian

May 5, 2018
Have you extracted the files first? I often find that most players try to load the game from the archive. Otherwise, if that's not the case in this instance, try using .
I have done that, but still it wont work, not even android (the problem there it wont install)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes