RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think its too soon to let Martin penetrate D. he just arrived.
we know the pace of DmD. how long did it take for F to enter D?
so if they fucked the first night I would be very disappointed.
but each day a bit more, and when he is about to leave, maybe last night, its penetration time.
DMD is slow burn.
I think a hint at how close D will be to having sex with Martin might be the workout outfit D wears when training with Martin. As it gets more risque that could be a gauge of how soon it is to D+Martin full on sex.
I suspect D either jacking Martin off or giving Martin a bj will come first.

Reactions: baka

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
DMD is slow burn.
I think a hint at how close D will be to having sex with Martin might be the workout outfit D wears when training with Martin. As it gets more risque that could be a gauge of how soon it is to D+Martin full on sex.
I suspect D either jacking Martin off or giving Martin a bj will come first.
If they take a jog along the nude beach....?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If they take a jog along the nude beach....?
So D getting pummeled by her boobs while Martin keeps smacking his knees with his wang (AKA D's new chew toy). :LOL:

But that would be an interesting scene. Particularly if Olivia was on life guard duty.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hopefully the next update will be longer.
Particularly since the next update has to deal with all of the potential drama set up in the last update.

Last edited:

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
I agree with you very much about the ETEA (PETA) commentary.
PETA is filled with extremist sociopaths with some really screwed up ideas.
I generally refer to them in their faces when I have met members as, PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. Then I talk about getting a hamburger with bacon, because it has twice the meat in it.
And yeah, one even took a swing at me, So psychotic sociopaths is a better description to use for them.
Even when I was a radical leftist, PETA was the worst of the worst.

Reactions: SlowDance and fbass
D

Deleted member 584847

sorry to bother guys...
ive already finished the game twice, once with jennifer involved, once with georgina involved.
so, im kind of experimenting now and wanted to ask you, if there is a way to persue Elene only, like say good bye to D and go for Elena only :)
I know that its unlikely but it doesnt hurt to ask :)

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
sorry to bother guys...
ive already finished the game twice, once with jennifer involved, once with georgina involved.
so, im kind of experimenting now and wanted to ask you, if there is a way to persue Elene only, like say good bye to D and go for Elena only :)
I think you would get bored. E, J and G seem to have less and less time since they started adding new characters. Not sure about others but kinda wish they would stick more with the core 4 rather than add new ones.

D

Deleted member 584847

I think you would get bored. E, J and G seem to have less and less time since they started adding new characters. Not sure about others but kinda wish they would stick more with the core 4 rather than add new ones.
thats true. Although I dont mind the stuff about the other pair of father-daughter or your ex-wife, I dont mind them, im just skipping most of their text to be honest. Like you said, I only care about the 4 girls.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We reference them due to their nude campaigns. And it is not PETA, but rather the great group ETAP. A fine group of people praised by all.
While I do not support PETA I do support ETAP's effort to get D naked as much as possible.
Maybe her next work with the group will involve her doing an outdoors cosplay nude event.
Thinking D in a thong, wearing fox ears, and an "insertable" tail.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
sorry to bother guys...
The VN is about dating your daughter. So no, not really.
There are a lot more scenes with Elena than any of the other girls
IMO this is one game where text is important. Skipping text prohibits you from engaging in the story.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes