ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think the sharing stat makes D more open to threesomes with Elena, Georgina, Olivia, Margo (already in the bag) & Martin. Cassandra was also touted as a possible threesome in Part 2 - but no mention yet. Foursome possibility with Elena/Jennifer as well.
Martin is out. When asked at the beginning of the chapter.
Did Martin flirt with D in hcapter 2, yes or no, you say NO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks. I was just curious if I should share D with Martin. I initially thought, "no," but I was just curious if there was a stat-benefit to doing it. Thanks for the info.
there is possibility in future that d wants to taste martin (since she dreamed about him) but again only devs know if/when it happens.

Martin is out. When asked at the beginning of the chapter.
Did Martin flirt with D in hcapter 2, yes or no, you say NO.
partially wrong, he can be re-enabled.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
there is possibility in future that d wants to taste martin (since she dreamed about him) but again only devs know if/when it happens.
D only dreams about him if you have the sharing toggled.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you are on the D sharing route and D is moved in that direction by choices made then Martin will be one of her sex partners. I think Jeff Steel said Martin will be in both Chapters 3 and 4, so he will play some part in D's story whether or not she is having a sexual relationship with him.
IMO Martin will eventually find out about D and F and will most likely react like everyone else has, okay with and turned on by D+F fucking.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
this might seem really dumb but can we play this game and avoid the incest?
No question is dumb!

Well, except for maybe that one! ;)

Yeah, this game's central focus is on the daughter<->father pairing - all the storylines revolve around their relationship as it evolves.

Reactions: RustyV

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
No question is dumb!

Well, except for maybe that one! ;)

Yeah, this game's central focus is on the daughter<->father pairing - all the storylines revolve around their relationship as it evolves.
Im just wondering if its possible to avoid the incest but fuck the friends and side chars, or if they really go hand in hand

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
this might seem really dumb but can we play this game and avoid the incest?
I think you could, actually. There are a few other options, although the scenes with them are sparser (at least in episode 1). Just build up friendship points with the daughter and pursue the other girls as they come up.

Reactions: DaweFan69

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I think you could, actually. There are a few other options, although the scenes with them are sparser (at least in episode 1). Just build up friendship points with the daughter and pursue the other girls as they come up.
are there scenes ,involving someone other than the daughter, that you'll miss if you avoid the incest (even if the scene is not with the daughter) ?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Wonder how Georgina is going to tell D and F she knows about them?
IMO she'll talk to F. She has a more equal standing with him, D at this point looks up to Georgina.
Best case scenario they are out drinking, Georgina lets the cat out of the bag and back to D and F's place for a threesome.
Considering that everyone who knows their secret has been having sex with them - and most of those eventually include "sharing" sex - thus far, it seems likely that G would rekindle intimate times with the MC under D's acceptance ... but, given the recent physical closeness during that modelling session, I am also anticipating a tryst.

Im just wondering if its possible to avoid the incest but fuck the friends and side chars, or if they really go hand in hand
No, they necessarily have sex in every path as the game progresses. You'd need to stop the game before the end of Chapter 1 to avoid any sexual contact between them (I'm including foreplay in that summary).

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Considering that everyone who knows their secret has been having sex with them - and most of those eventually include "sharing" sex - thus far, it seems likely that G would rekindle intimate times with the MC under D's acceptance ... but, given the recent physical closeness during that modelling session, I am also anticipating a tryst.

No, they necessarily have sex in every path as the game progresses. You'd need to stop the game before the end of Chapter 1 to avoid any sexual contact between them (I'm including foreplay in that summary).
Interesting. I guess that makes sense since the title of the series is "Dating My Daughter". My hope would've been that there would have been a few plot branches that make friendship with the daughter instead of romance.

Another thing: would it be possible to recommend "ahegao" for one of the tags? There are a few scenes where D's face appear to be in text-book examples of those expressions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
georgina didn't have sex with f until prev. update and jennifer hasn't done anything besides bj with f.

as for avoiding incest there'll be quite a much less scenes on that path.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
are there scenes ,involving someone other than the daughter, that you'll miss if you avoid the incest (even if the scene is not with the daughter) ?
Try Melody, you can avoid sex with her and still have sex with other people

Reactions: fried

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
What are the differences between Friend Points and Love Points and do they actually affect how D acts or perceives different situations?

As in, why would I be incentivized to prioritize Friend Points versus Love Points?

decimodavid

Mar 13, 2020
can someone help me I'm searching the Dating my Daughter ch2 so I can download it and continue playing wherever I leave it. If possible, you can download it for free.
thanks

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
can someone help me I'm searching the Dating my Daughter ch2 so I can download it and continue playing wherever I leave it. If possible, you can download it for free.
thanks
It's in the OP where you might've downloaded chapter one.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes