fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Are you suggesting D and Georgina will have a fling, or D+F+Georgina?
Oh, good question - sorry for being unclear! I'm thinking that G and MC would do something, maybe G and D too, and then their mutual comfort levels would bring them together for a threeway.

At first I thought that G being like a mother figure for D would inhibit these possibilities, but that modelling scene - and the fact that D is already a-OK with incest when she's attracted to a "relative" - PLUS G has shown an uncanny ability to influence D to stretch beyond her inhibitions ... well, the threesome seems almost certain.

But, yeah: G's heart and body will want MC's schlong again and I can easily see a quickie between G and D during a modelling back-stage change or similar before (or even after) the threesome forms.

Reactions: RustyV

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What are the differences between Friend Points and Love Points and do they actually affect how D acts or perceives different situations?

As in, why would I be incentivized to prioritize Friend Points versus Love Points?
I recommend you to increase mainly love points... In Ch3 there aren't anymore friendship points...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Before any D sharing happens D needs to begin to be a bit more aggressive. So far she has been a willing participant but for the most part but not an initiator. She is starting to become more open with F, and hopefully that will transfer to other people.
IMO Elena is most likely the next person D feels comfortable enough with to be the person who pursues a sexual liaison.
While D is fantasizing about Martin, at this point I don't see D being confident enough to seduce her father's good friend. Maybe it will be a mutual seduction.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Not worried about Martin here - so didn't trigger it in Part 1 as she's all mine :p. I think D is always likely to be more of a participant than an initiator as she's always had a tendency to be wary. Elena/Olivia are always initiators and Margo was for their threesome with the invite. Dunno about Georgina though but my guess is she'll be the one to suggest the threesome that's due at some point.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Before any D sharing happens D needs to begin to be a bit more aggressive. So far she has been a willing participant but for the most part but not an initiator. She is starting to become more open with F, and hopefully that will transfer to other people.
IMO Elena is most likely the next person D feels comfortable enough with to be the person who pursues a sexual liaison.
While D is fantasizing about Martin, at this point I don't see D being confident enough to seduce her father's good friend. Maybe it will be a mutual seduction.
I think Elena ist the most logical next one especially to do more kinky stuff. An D/E/F threesome would fit. To open the M route more, E could be a catalyst. Maybe D and E talk about D's fantasies about M or E talks about BBC and how she would love to get banged by one -> M. Maybe D watches how E seduces M. So this could lead to a D/M sexual encounter.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I could see Elena adding to D's interest in having sex with Martin. I don't know if D would mention a specific person to Elena or just a curiosity about interracial sex in general.
The bigger issue is D talking to F about her wanting to have sex with Martin. F already knows D has a school girl crush on the photographer, but the Martin thing takes him by surprise.
Of course maybe Martin will discuss his attraction to D with F first, and F confronts D about her feelings toward Martin. This could give D permission for guilt free sex.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think Elena ist the most logical next one especially to do more kinky stuff. An D/E/F threesome would fit. To open the M route more, E could be a catalyst. Maybe D and E talk about D's fantasies about M or E talks about BBC and how she would love to get banged by one -> M. Maybe D watches how E seduces M. So this could lead to a D/M sexual encounter.
Didn't we already have an initial threesome among them, albeit more of Elena participating by mostly directing the other two? I agree that would be a natural next step, at least in terms of no-holes-barred participation . . . but now Jennifer is with Elena and Jennifer is definitely not one to be left out of a given opportunity at this point. It could end up even as a foursome, where the MC takes turns with each of the young women, while the other two either do their own thing nearby or help out the MC and his current partner, maybe.

I could see Elena adding to D's interest in having sex with Martin. I don't know if D would mention a specific person to Elena or just a curiosity about interracial sex in general.
The bigger issue is D talking to F about her wanting to have sex with Martin. F already knows D has a school girl crush on the photographer, but the Martin thing takes him by surprise.
Of course maybe Martin will discuss his attraction to D with F first, and F confronts D about her feelings toward Martin. This could give D permission for guilt free sex.
Honestly, I was expecting Martin to either reason from clues or otherwise catch them in the act, either path helping him realize they are actually a couple. And, that then leads him into the circle of acceptance once he and the MC come to an open understanding of what's been happening, which then leads to more open talk of other possibilities.

That could all complement the progression of discussions you mentioned, I feel.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes