P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
When still on a relationship path with Georgina I was surprised at the outcome of the picnic between MC & D on the hill before Martin arrived - which ever option you choose - unless it's a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Probably not a bug. The other girls are side relationships.
D+F is the core of the VN, so most likely the engagement was planned to happen whether a player is on the D only path, the D+everyone route, or the D harem route.

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Also, how do you get the "Sleepover" Reward? By the time I get to Georgina's Apartment, I have 41 Friend Points, 9 Love Points, and 3 Corruption Points. Obviously, I must have missed something. Also, I'm using Lain's Walkthrough Mod.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wonder how Georgina is going to tell D and F she knows about them?
IMO she'll talk to F. She has a more equal standing with him, D at this point looks up to Georgina.
Best case scenario they are out drinking, Georgina lets the cat out of the bag and back to D and F's place for a threesome.

Reactions: fried and P4cc3r5

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
IMO she'll talk to F. She has a more equal standing with him, D at this point looks up to Georgina.
Best case scenario they are out drinking, Georgina lets the cat out of the bag and back to D and F's place for a threesome.
Me as MC would be very happy with that resolution - especially if Georgina is there until the end too :love:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm more worried about those 3 stalkers that are gonna expose their secret to the world.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Who is going to be at D's wedding?
All of their friends, so basically everyone with whom sharing D had sex.
There will be NO way sharing D could wear white, even gray may be a little iffy.

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Are there any point benefits to sharing D with others? Will it raise her sharing score? Will she be more apt to accept F having other relationships?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any point benefits to sharing D with others? Will it raise her sharing score? Will she be more apt to accept F having other relationships?
atm it is just having sexual acts with others (graham and olivia), only devs know what's gonna be in next versions on sharing path and they won't tell.

Reactions: Jokersmith

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
atm it is just having sexual acts with others (graham and olivia), only devs know what's gonna be in next versions on sharing path and they won't tell.
Thanks. I was just curious if I should share D with Martin. I initially thought, "no," but I was just curious if there was a stat-benefit to doing it. Thanks for the info.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks. I was just curious if I should share D with Martin. I initially thought, "no," but I was just curious if there was a stat-benefit to doing it. Thanks for the info.
I think the sharing stat makes D more open to threesomes with Elena, Georgina, Olivia, Margo (already in the bag) & Martin. Cassandra was also touted as a possible threesome in Part 2 - but no mention yet. Foursome possibility with Elena/Jennifer as well.

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Have you guys noticed that F wears dog tags? So, that means he's ex-military? I guess that explains why he's still in good shape, does well in the shooting competition, and kicks butt in practically every applicable scene except getting sucker punched.

Another thing, as far as game development is concerned, if the latest update is .25 and there are three episodes, does that mean that there will be 12 episodes by the end of development (I'm thinking mathmatically, but there's probably no correlation)? I'm still playing episode 1 and I'm impressed with the amount of content.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes