SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
yes you can, it's your choice if mc dips his dick in every pussy which is offered to him or stays faithful to daughter.
If theres content exclusive to a monogamous relationship between F&D I'll just do a loyalty playthrough & a slut-father playthrough >;D

Reactions: SoiCowboy

nociehtv1

Feb 23, 2020
Is there any way to know how many points you have? Starting up chapter 3 and not able to import my chapter 2 save. It's asking me about sharing points, ass points etc. All I see in Chapter 2 save is FP, LP, and CL.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: IPkiss

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are there any plans for more sexy/lesbian/sharing scenes with Cassandra?
I believe it depends on how you interacted with Casandra in Chapter 2 when you first met her.
IMO there will be something with Casandra but it may not happen until Chapter 4.
D has the competition coming up and with all of her potential sex partners she is going to have a full schedule. :devilish:

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Is there any way to know how many points you have? Starting up chapter 3 and not able to import my chapter 2 save. It's asking me about sharing points, ass points etc. All I see in Chapter 2 save is FP, LP, and CL.
If you click on the "D" icon in the top right corner, a window will pop up with all the stats you've accumulated from chapters 1-2.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont agree that D need to be more aggressive to be open for another dude. theres many different kind of personality.
some girls are "aggressive", they are vulgar and not shy to talk dirty, and you could think those girls can take any cock, do gangbangs and anal penetrations right? but thats not true, it could be just talk but they would never do more.

some girls could be shy, dont say that much, and enjoy being submissive, and with the right setting, they could be open to be fucked by 2 guys.

I dont want that stereotypical change, D need to be a slut to let another dude have her.
I would like that F and D start to talk to each other and F noticed that D is getting horny about having another guy. and thats when F is taking charge and challenge D to do things, like no panties, bend over surprises, etc. like a game, that eventually will invite M to the mix.

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
I love this game..... But I’ve been scratching my head over a couple of things which have been happening lately. My biggest scratch has been with five corruption petals to go F proposes to D. If John McEnroe was here he would say YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS. How can F take D down the corruption path if he believes she is the ONE for her and wants to spend the rest his life together? Have I said that I love this game? Poor old F didn’t even get a blowjob from D but for some more corrupting F did pack more of D’s fudge than usual. Secondly I understand that the Devs have to make the game more hmmmmm enjoyable and expand more on existing concepts and visual escapades but the picture shoot and Rachel scenes and have I said that I love this game. It’s not going to be happy families with babies, birthdays, lets buy this house, lets buy this car, let’s go on this holiday. It’s lets fuck, lick pussy, suck cock, ass fuck, titfuck, swing, and more public fucking , sucking cock, licking pussy, swing, sharing and this is just with D. I must say that I love this game and I want to marry D. So from my POV and I am not criticising the devs .....But has the game gone more Days of Our lives / Home and Away than 50 shades of Grey/Wicked.

PS I LOVE THIS GAME AND FUCK I LOVE D.
I understand your sentiment, I think. The main thing to keep in mind is that this is fiction, and we're in a fictional universe where the majority of people are sexual deviants and can't control themselves. But that's thrilling for the majority of people who play these games, right? We want a release and to escape from reality.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For St. Patrick's Day a drunken Irish look at NTR.

Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I dont agree that D need to be more aggressive to be open for another dude. theres many different kind of personality.
some girls are "aggressive", they are vulgar and not shy to talk dirty, and you could think those girls can take any cock, do gangbangs and anal penetrations right? but thats not true, it could be just talk but they would never do more.

some girls could be shy, dont say that much, and enjoy being submissive, and with the right setting, they could be open to be fucked by 2 guys.

I dont want that stereotypical change, D need to be a slut to let another dude have her.
I would like that F and D start to talk to each other and F noticed that D is getting horny about having another guy. and thats when F is taking charge and challenge D to do things, like no panties, bend over surprises, etc. like a game, that eventually will invite M to the mix.
Not every girl who is aggressive is vulgar. Some know how to get the attention of a person they are attracted to, without resorting to being a crude slut.
But I agree I would not want D to become a crude gutter snipe, but instead have the self-confidence to pursue someone she would like as a potential sex partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: baka and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
nope, only 3somes are in ch3 and only in 1 elena is included but not daughter.
I don't see how the chapter matters here - I was merely recalling that a form of threesome has already occurred between D, E and the MC:

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't see how the chapter matters here - I was merely recalling that a form of threesome has already occurred between D, E and the MC:

View attachment 587030
And with D+F+Margo and F+Elena+Jennifer (mensroom at restaurant).
It's a nearly sure thing in a future update(s) there will be a threesome(s) with D where she is more active participant.
It's not inconceivable that further on D will initiate a threesome.

Reactions: fried

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
urgh i was hoping the ex wifes plane would crash and kill her when she was trying to get to her daughter again lol...
I'm actually looking forward to what's going to happen when she confronts F and D. Will she be rejected or forgiven? It honestly seems like she wants to change, and in terms of character development, that's interesting, especially given the genre of games we play.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes