Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Apparently Mr.Dots is thinking of merchandising DMD and Melody.
Coffee Mugs, Melody Guitar Picks, etc.
He should make an Onlyfans account for her with exclusive content, that's what internet celebrities do today. Half joking but also curious to see if it would work and if they would allow virtual characters.

Reactions: Creeping Death

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
An unloved person can be forgiven for cowardice, lies and treason. An unloved person can be forgiven for all this - I do not love him anyway.
But to the beloved...

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Like almost all the relationships and encounters, I'm sure it will be optional whether F wants D, or D, herself, wants to have carnal relations with other species. This kind of genre will only appeal to those who like that stuff and those who don't, well, don't choose that option, simple as that.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
broken link in the OP (chapter 01 - walkthrough ( )) isn't working... Error 404 - File not found.

Anyone has DMD chapter 01 walkthrough.pdf and would be so kind to share it... :)
/EDIT Nevermind did a 'walkthrought.pdf' search in the thread and found it fix by 'Jaeger'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway still need fixing(broken link)... But that didn't stop me :)

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
End of April.
End of this month is the first installment of Sunshine Love.
It's going to be a every-other-month update release schedule.

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
DMD is on its 36th day, our D is already a bitch. In real life it would be impossible for a girl to become a slut in 36 days. I believe that D had sex before doing it with MC and is deceiving everyone with that angelic face.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
DMD is on its 36th day, our D is already a bitch. In real life it would be impossible for a girl to become a slut in 36 days. I believe that D had sex before doing it with MC and is deceiving everyone with that angelic face.
Impossible to become a slut in 36 days? Hell, it can happen a lot faster.

In college I knew a girl who was a virigin when she got to school, and was happy she had VD a month later.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes