fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Impossible to become a slut in 36 days? Hell, it can happen a lot faster.

In college I knew a girl who was a virigin when she got to school, and was happy she had VD a month later.
I think we knew the same girl, you literally beat me to post this same tale.

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and also depends if she got preggo at 1st month or 5th month of quarantine.

D

Deleted member 861615

To anyone looking for a torrent, here's the magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F356F8059366D91CC5F7ED95D59327AA5DEC50F8&xl=40458031374&dn=Dating_my_Daughter_CH_123.torrent&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fisland-server.com%3A2712%2Fannounce

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
All good things come to those whom wait, I am looking forward to having the full and completed version of this game with all its content. Mr. Dots and his team did alright, Would have like to explore, in more detail through out the whole game, of building a relationship with the daughter without the sexual content.
Not sure if this could be or will happen or not. Maybe take it as a suggestion for a new game or a later update to the standing game. However it would be great to see the many different opportunities for a relationship bloom and build with Jennifer, Elena, Olivia, and/or the other ladies through out story line expanded on while building a honest, wholesome and strong parent/child relationship. And depending on the choices with the other npcs, maybe an option that the mc can reconcile his relationship with the x or not.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
All good things come to those whom wait, I am looking forward to having the full and completed version of this game with all its content. Mr. Dots and his team did alright, Would have like to explore, in more detail through out the whole game, of building a relationship with the daughter without the sexual content.
Not sure if this could be or will happen or not. Maybe take it as a suggestion for a new game or a later update to the standing game. However it would be great to see the many different opportunities for a relationship bloom and build with Jennifer, Elena, Olivia, and/or the other ladies through out story line expanded on while building a honest, wholesome and strong parent/child relationship. And depending on the choices with the other npcs, maybe an option that the mc can reconcile his relationship with the x or not.
It's called Dating My Daughter.
In Melody the MC can build a friendship with Melody and date or not date her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
It's called Dating My Daughter.
In Melody the MC can build a friendship with Melody and date or not date her.
I was not trying to start a philosophical or intellectual debate about morals of the game, nor is this an attempt to do so. The post was in hopes of pointing out possible different avenues that can be expanded on in the story line, while providing an idea or maybe help spark some creativity, nothing more.
I am well aware of the title, but does that mean the MC has to end up in bed with her? I would hope not and despite my attempts at avoiding that very scenario, however it does not seem to be apart of the program. It would have been nice to explore that idea or at least have the chance to explore that scenario. The game has so much potential with many different and fascinating avenues of story progression.
With that I make no apologies for my post as it was not meant to offended anyone. As I think the team did a good job on the game as it stands and I look forward to its next update. I look forward to seeing what happens Elena, Jennifer and the other npc women the mc interacts with. I mean who knows maybe the singer will show up again and cause some fun happenstance. <evil grin>

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV and Ed B

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I am well aware of the title, but does that mean the MC has to end up in bed with her? I would hope not and despite my attempts at avoiding that very scenario, however it does not seem to be apart of the program.
What other meaning would "dating my daughter" have, if not to bed her. This has been the "end goal" since the inception of the game, and an integral part of the character dynamics and narrative.
I cannot see how one could play a platonic route so to speak without stripping 90% of the game's content and render irrelevant a few characters. It's a different game at this point.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes