slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Ok found a big error with the timeline
According to ealier conversations the Modelling comp was due to start on Thursday Day 39 yet Martin on day 36 says he is looking forward to the modelling completion next week and training D for the week- According to Cassandra the modelling comp starts in just over 2 in-game days- Day 39

See attached Screenshots which show the conversations and which set Day 33 as a Friday

Jeff Steel shed any light on this mix-up?
Modcompweekende.PNG Modelcomp2.PNG Modelcomp3.PNG Modelcomp4.PNG modelshoot5.PNG Modelshoot6.PNG Modelshoot7.PNG

Last edited:

Low1113

Nov 25, 2018
can i still recover my data save or rewards data if i accidentally push the clear persistent data?
if it can, how? plss help!!!!

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
wow i guess we better rewrite the whole game
Not really- just requires some rework on dialog-currently the timeline is a mess, and if true, shows that the development for the game has been rushed and shortcuts taken.

Do we have 2 days to wait (ie 1 more update) before the Modelling competition starts or is it going to be 4 more updates?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
According to ealier conversations the Modelling comp was due to start on Thursday Day 39 yet Martin on day 36 says he is looking forward to the modelling completion next week and training D for the week- According to Cassandra the modelling comp starts in just over 2 in-game days- Day 39

See attached Screenshots which show the conversations and which set Day 33 as a Friday

jeffsteele shed any light on this mix-up?
View attachment 595403 View attachment 595404 View attachment 595405 View attachment 595406 View attachment 595407 View attachment 595408 View attachment 595409
You tagged the wrong Jeff xD ( the person that you tagged isn't the MrDots team member)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can i still recover my data save or rewards data if i accidentally push the clear persistent data?
if it can, how? plss help!!!!
Restore from your backup.

You don't back up your system? Dude...start backing up. Seriously.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes, but I'm still arguing about the unfairness of it all ... pitchforks are unfortunately on backorder due to global circumstances.
It would be interesting if D did anything sexual with Martin before F approves.
But seeing how D's character doesn't do anything without permission I think she will talk to F first.
He will have to wrestle with D screwing around with another man now being a reality and not just sex talk.
After his OK D will either go hand job or bj, either way she will probably do it as a surprise to Martin as she has been giving F sexual surprises.
screenshot0082.png

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Jeff Steel shed any light on this mix-up?
View attachment 595403 View attachment 595404 View attachment 595405 View attachment 595406 View attachment 595407 View attachment 595408 View attachment 595409
Just some scripting errors. We’ll rework. Thanks

Reactions: compusavvy

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Just some scripting errors. We’ll rework. Thanks
Only if the Modelling competition is in 5/6 updates time (day 46 on if the Thursday line is true or day 48 if the weekend line is true) - if the 2 days per update holds true - if not and the modelling comp is in 2 days time (days 39 on ) the whole point of Martin helping D with training is rendered laughable as there would be no noticeable gains in fitness in 2 days worth of conditioning.(Unless Martin has a magic dick)

At least if the competition is delayed (not that I mind) the latter start date allows for 5-6 updates of more funtime scenarios with the Seaside gang (and more cardio work for our D)

Any answer as to which date is correct?

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Even a week of training will not provide much visible results unless the next 4-5 update are D training in the gym 8 hours a day.
FYI a major component of breasts is adipose tissue (fat), and when women start an intensive workout regiment they can loose breast size. :mad: So take it easy D! And keep Elena out of the gym. :rolleyes:

If D starts to work out she should be fine in the next update, but if updates are a 2 day period by the following update D can be so sore from training sex will be the last thing on her mind.

To prevent that beginning post workout pain take a gallon of water and add 2-4 table spoons of baking soda. Drink the water during (not enough to get sick) and after the workout. This reduces the acid build up in muscles that creates the stiffness.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
anyone know where chapter 1 walkthrough is? both of the walkthrough links bring up one that starts on day 28. chapter 1 WT mega link is down.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
DMD seems to be shifting more towards D being the protagonist. I could see her jumping from sex partner to sex partner but keeping F as her main love interest in much the same way as F did to her for 2 chapters.
Good for D.
So, like Anne from TAC?

Reactions: RustyV

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Since when ? Last time I read about this, some writers said they didn't like the idea but MrDots still wanted to do it, and he's kinda the boss. So... What is certain is it will not happen before a long time.
Well, I hope she tips the pizza delivery guy with a BJ before they start buying pets. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hope the next update explores more what happened between Rachel and F's old boss.
If there really is a plan to bring Rachel into D and F relationship then she, like her daughter D, would have to be into both sexes.
Yes Virginia there really is only 2 genders.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes