Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hope the next update explores more what happened between Rachel and F's old boss.
If there really is a plan to bring Rachel into D and F relationship then she, like her daughter D, would have to be into both sexes.
Yes Virginia there really is only 2 genders.
Not quiet necessary - in a harem there is no need for females to be bisexual. MC can have a relation with Rachel, and another relation with D. There is no need that D has to be in a sexual relation with Rachel too.

PS: personally i likely woul dsee Rachel in relation with MC, because she is fucking hot imho. And i still think we don't know all the truth right now and Rachel is not that bitch as she seemed to be. I think she had her reason for acting like that, even she did not really want it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I eventually play all of the routes I just hope Rachel is optional. In that you can choose to have D resolve their rocky past and then either bring Rachel into the sex circle or tell her Fair-Thee-Well.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Wonder why Elena is procrastinating getting on the pill- she 1st mentioned on day 11:

PillA.PNG PillB.PNG PillC.PNG

And still by day 31 she is still considering it
Elenapill.PNG

Is she doing it on purpose? Does she subconsciously want to get knocked up?

Reactions: RustyV

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wonder why Elena is procrastinating getting on the pill- she 1st mentioned on day 11:

View attachment 597965 View attachment 597966 View attachment 597967

And still by day 31 she is still considering it
View attachment 597968

Is she doing it on purpose? Does she subconsciously want to get knocked up?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is exactly why i personally don't like her at all - she is WAY to much a bitch whore for my taste

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Only if the Modelling competition is in 5/6 updates time (day 46 on if the Thursday line is true or day 48 if the weekend line is true) - if the 2 days per update holds true - if not and the modelling comp is in 2 days time (days 39 on ) the whole point of Martin helping D with training is rendered laughable as there would be no noticeable gains in fitness in 2 days worth of conditioning.(Unless Martin has a magic dick)

At least if the competition is delayed (not that I mind) the latter start date allows for 5-6 updates of more funtime scenarios with the Seaside gang (and more cardio work for our D)

Any answer as to which date is correct?
The next two releases cover:

Tues/Wed, and
Thurs/Fri

This coming weekend is the competition. Any exercise she does will only benefit her energy level, concentration, and skin tone (with the flush of blood). Just the short term benefits from exercise.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Thanks for clearing that up
Speaking of Elena her couple of nights at Jennifer's uncle's place :
ElenaA.PNG
is now up to 5 nights and counting Since she is hopefully coming back before the modelling comp the apartment is going to get very cozy with Martin staying there as well.....
ElenaBPNG.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

TeamMelissa

Feb 28, 2020
is there any info about chapter 4? really excited about this game love everything about this. but i more likely if there is a relaxing soundtrack in the background but really great game though

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any info about chapter 4? really excited about this game love everything about this. but i more likely if there is a relaxing soundtrack in the background but really great game though
ch 3 is still unfinished so only what mrdots etc are early planning but won't share.

venomseeker

Mar 21, 2020
Sup, need a lil hand here. So, we play the Chapter 1 , then the Chapter 2 and to finish the Chapter 3 ? It works like that ? Thanks

Mikey337

Jul 5, 2017
Sup, need a lil hand here. So, we play the Chapter 1 , then the Chapter 2 and to finish the Chapter 3 ? It works like that ? Thanks
Although each chapter can be played on it's own, without having played the previous one, you miss out on so much story, so it is best to play 1,2 and 3 in order, also when you finish a chapter, make a note of your points etc, as you need to input them in, hope this helps you.

Reactions: venomseeker

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for clearing that up
Speaking of Elena her couple of nights at Jennifer's uncle's place :
View attachment 598101
is now up to 5 nights and counting Since she is hopefully coming back before the modelling comp the apartment is going to get very cozy with Martin staying there as well.....
View attachment 598100
i was hoping we would have the engaged couple in a new bought home before the competition (BC), but that appears it will be AC. As for getting too crowded - there will be a reshuffling if bodies at the beach house by the time we reach competition.

Chapter 3 should end with the competition. With Chapter 4 covering post competition, the obvious things that will happen are: post competition career, buy a house, get a dog, get pregnant, have a wedding (not necessarily in that order). given the above, imo, we should move off a day-by-day format and into an event-by-event format allowing for more time to pass on each release.

As for music, not sure if we’ll ever add music... Until then, self musica with Spotify.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
there will be a reshuffling if bodies at the beach house by the time we reach competition.
Color me intrigued - so many possibilities
I can even see F & D separating for a few days to allay suspicion...
Lots of potential there for some interesting dynamics to unfold

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i was hoping we would have the engaged couple in a new bought home before the competition (BC), but that appears it will be AC. As for getting too crowded - there will be a reshuffling if bodies at the beach house by the time we reach competition.

Chapter 3 should end with the competition. With Chapter 4 covering post competition, the obvious things that will happen are: post competition career, buy a house, get a dog, get pregnant, have a wedding (not necessarily in that order). given the above, imo, we should move off a day-by-day format and into an event-by-event format allowing for more time to pass on each release.

As for music, not sure if we’ll ever add music... Until then, self musica with Spotify.
Event by event would make more sense at that point, keep a continuity for players with each specific event.

Reactions: Kryptozoid
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes