ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Cucks should love the martin path is all I am saying with how the dev is doing that..

Also I don't think it should be called NTR if player CHOOSES to do that. So if D comes and say.. Hey babe can I go ride that dick. And you say fuck yeah... Don't get mad when you see that scene..

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi Hyperserver, we're probably going to disagree here:

TLDR: NTR isn't just cuckolding, it can also refer to cheating in general.

I realize what fine line MrDots and team have decided to take here for the sake of fans, but in essence I think that comes down to something outside of NTR's allowance of meanings and instead refers to D specifically NOT being able to sleep with other males unless MC agrees.

Which is why I rage against the machine! It's like tilting at windmills, but with more cursing.
The official NTR definition for the MDots universe is NTR requires a stealing away of someone. Mostly because it is in the Japanese word.:

Q: **__What is your definition of NTR?__**
```A: From Jeff Steel, the current attorney in the developing group, being told that they are not going to overpromise on these restrictions.
Netorare (寝取られ, most commonly abbreviated as NTR) comes from Notora. Notora is a Japanese term that literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with.”
Netorare is therefore being defined as: (1) the MC having a love/dating interest and (2) having another person steal that love/dating interest away via sex, sexual prowess, etc.
Thus defined, NTR would NOT include when the MC meets up with a love/dating interest that ALREADY has a different love/dating interest and the MC eventually steals her away. In fact, this would be Netori.
NTR also does not include situations of sharing, swapping, taking a break, having a hall pass, or having a threesome. NTR also does not include situation where the MC chooses not to progress with a love/dating interest and that person moves on in with life with another partner.```

There is our official line. We did have NTR when Brad stoke Rachel. I guess we also have Netori when F stole D from Frank. Maybe there is NTR with Frank vs D, but I see it as Frank lost interest in D by being strung along.

F has never NTRd D as cheating but not getting taken away is not NTR under our rules.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Cucks should love the martin path is all I am saying with how the dev is doing that..

Also I don't think it should be called NTR if player CHOOSES to do that. So if D comes and say.. Hey babe can I go ride that dick. And you say fuck yeah... Don't get mad when you see that scene..
Swinging, open marriage, threesomes does not a cuck make. In evolutionary terms that requires a pregnancy. In cultural terms, that requires an Alph and Beta male relationship. I know the text in dreams has been joking at that, but in the actual event with Martin or Ryan, F will still be the Alpha for F/D.

There are plenty (well at least a vocal few) who disagree, but the majority of the fans on Discore seem to agree after some polling.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While it is arguable that side NTR may have occurred, there will be no main character (or storyline) NTR. When D has sex F will both be aware of the impending new wang tapping his daughter and will have to have given at least tacit approval.

What will be an issue is how E will react. After letting D quasi-flirt with the guy outside the restaurant he confessed to being both a bit upset and turned on. I can see this as a fail safe to end D sharing. If you opt to let F agree tp let D have sex with another person there may be an after choice. D and F amy discuss the event (they do everything else, it's like incest parliament) the result may be an option "Yes do this again" or "No it was fun but this was a one time thing".

Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And it's an interesting reference you offered, because D has been proactively initiating more frequently, it seems.

So, while I agree with your general prediction of how MC might first offer his agreement, my thought is that a specific situation with Martin - repeating the shared bathroom scene, for example - could spike her already heightened interest . . . and that's the same type of situation where she could give in to the moment, instead of holding back enough to wait for MC's approval. If MrDots agreed, which I realize is unlikely but would make this part of the story far more interesting in its dynamics going towards Chapter 4, IMHO.
D making out with Martin prior to discussing full on sex with F could actually become vehicle for the discussion to take place. D realizes this is more than a fleeting crush and wants more from Martin (perhaps while F and Elena watch as they have sex).
I don't see that happening but it would add a new dimension to the VN and demonstrate D's growing self-confidence and independent nature.

Reactions: fried

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
While it is arguable that side NTR may have occurred, there will be no main character (or storyline) NTR. When D has sex F will both be aware of the impending new wang tapping his daughter and will have to have given at least tacit approval.

What will be an issue is how E will react. After letting D quasi-flirt with the guy outside the restaurant he confessed to being both a bit upset and turned on. I can see this as a fail safe to end D sharing. If you opt to let F agree tp let D have sex with another person there may be an after choice. D and F amy discuss the event (they do everything else, it's like incest parliament) the result may be an option "Yes do this again" or "No it was fun but this was a one time thing".
My new favorite term: “wang tapping.”

Reactions: RustyV

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Uh, how pleasant, it's NTR now. Quite a rotation K9, NTR, NTR, K9. Why not merge those two topics?! If little puppy watches F banging D, is the puppy being cucked? Can we know it? Maybe he likes watching his bitch being banged by some BWC? Oh dear, I hope I can sleep tonight and not permanently think about alpha dad, beta dog, alpha dog, beta dad. And what if D wants to marry the puppy and F will become the matress for their mating, is this NTR? Bloody hell ... :whistle: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Uh, how pleasant, it's NTR now. Quite a rotation K9, NTR, NTR, K9. Why not merge those two topics?! If little puppy watches F banging D, is the puppy being cucked? Can we know it? Maybe he likes watching his bitch being banged by some BWC? Oh dear, I hope I can sleep tonight and not permanently think about alpha dad, beta dog, alpha dog, beta dad. And what if D wants to marry the puppy and F will become the matress for their mating, is this NTR? Bloody hell ... :whistle: :eek: :ROFLMAO:
or just creating a game, having just one scene:
An older man, having a dick like an elephant, banging his underaged daughter, having massive tits, in her mouth deepthroating, while she is bondaged and bound on a wooden pale. From behind, she is taken by tentacles, while her mother licks her pussy - and a dog pounding the mother from behind in her ass. The mother is handcuffed and got needles in ber breasts and hot wax on her back. Daughters Boyfriend is being cucked and NTR'd as he is bound on a chair to watch this all. OH - of course daughter does not want this at all, so it's kind of a rape.

Did i forget something? (golden shower and bukkake are left out on purpose - some kinks are even too hard for jokes in order to not start vomitting - in my humble opinion)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Help! We’ve gone off the rails. Here is some Nat King Cole to calm us down.

Reactions: RustyV

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Swinging, open marriage, threesomes does not a cuck make. In evolutionary terms that requires a pregnancy. In cultural terms, that requires an Alph and Beta male relationship. I know the text in dreams has been joking at that, but in the actual event with Martin or Ryan, F will still be the Alpha for F/D.

There are plenty (well at least a vocal few) who disagree, but the majority of the fans on Discore seem to agree after some polling.
I'm going off dialogue in game on why I am calling that path cuckolding. The dance dialogue and when D peeps on Martin are my big examples... 1. 'Your F hasn't taught you how to move like this' eyeroll... 2. Her being amazed at the size of his dick... When really it isn't different from F other then color ofc. And the dream... But that is not as strong as the other scenes imo.

Don't be surprised when D is squirting all over the place acting like she never had a big cock before..

And don't get me wrong, I think sharing D is hot... I just don't like cuckolding you get me?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm going off dialogue in game on why I am calling that path cuckolding. The dance dialogue and when D peeps on Martin are my big examples... 1. 'Your F hasn't taught you how to move like this' eyeroll... 2. Her being amazed at the size of his dick... When really it isn't different from F other then color ofc. And the dream... But that is not as strong as the other scenes imo.

Don't be surprised when D is squirting all over the place acting like she never had a big cock before..

And don't get me wrong, I think sharing D is hot... I just don't like cuckolding you get me?
None of that is cuck. That is commentary on dancing skills and her being surprised by a dick, she knows MC's is huge she was surprised Martins dick was nearly his size.

MC's dick is bigger than Martins is, I think Jeff has said this part before. Jeff is one of the writers BTW.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... Jeff is one of the writers BTW.
If i am right, then Jeff does the creative part, setting up the scenes.
HearszAM does the writing.
MrDots himself does the renderings and the coding.
At some parts they get additional help by others, but mainly it's those 3
(which does of course not mean that they take over other parts at some points)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes