ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So how is the sharing with Martin (or any male) going to work? is it all or nothing, or can you chose if you want each scene? (not just watching, but whether it happens or not). Or maybe more global options?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So how is the sharing with Martin (or any male) going to work? is it all or nothing, or can you chose if you want each scene? (not just watching, but whether it happens or not). Or maybe more global options?
not sure, but i assume each scene to be a choice of it's own basicially. But if you for example decided to share D with someone, you probably will not be able the next day to act as nothing happened and be back to normal.

Same as you had once a chance to get D + E together or not, but then you have to deal with that for the rest of the game

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The official NTR definition for the MDots universe is NTR requires a stealing away of someone. Mostly because it is in the Japanese word.:

Q: **__What is your definition of NTR?__**
```A: From Jeff Steel, the current attorney in the developing group, being told that they are not going to overpromise on these restrictions.
Netorare (寝取られ, most commonly abbreviated as NTR) comes from Notora. Notora is a Japanese term that literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with.”
Netorare is therefore being defined as: (1) the MC having a love/dating interest and (2) having another person steal that love/dating interest away via sex, sexual prowess, etc.
Thus defined, NTR would NOT include when the MC meets up with a love/dating interest that ALREADY has a different love/dating interest and the MC eventually steals her away. In fact, this would be Netori.
NTR also does not include situations of sharing, swapping, taking a break, having a hall pass, or having a threesome. NTR also does not include situation where the MC chooses not to progress with a love/dating interest and that person moves on in with life with another partner.```

There is our official line. We did have NTR when Brad stoke Rachel. I guess we also have Netori when F stole D from Frank. Maybe there is NTR with Frank vs D, but I see it as Frank lost interest in D by being strung along.

F has never NTRd D as cheating but not getting taken away is not NTR under our rules.
Yeah, if you've seen any of my prior posts over time here, I've defended the MrDots' universe definition of NTR and how/why you've sought to apply it. And it is proper for you to defend it.

Yet, NTR easily includes cheating / having a side-affair in the rest of the world - I can offer such references until the cow comes home. We both know the the literal translation does not tell the entire story of what it represents, e.g., it doesn't require getting stolen or being taken away. There are gradiations to the term's application.

I realize that consideration doesn't apply to how it's being mapped into this game. Nor to a majority of F95 or perhaps many of this game's fans otherwise.

However, the further we get into their timeline, the more dissonance I'm finding in its application vs my sensibilities for how we're using the term in this forum at times, so I decided to post my long-standing perspective in case others have other ways to look at the concept, too. And there you go: it wasn't meant to upset the apple cart so much as imply that we can still enjoy the game while looking at it from a different angle.

Reactions: slackster

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If i am right, then Jeff does the creative part, setting up the scenes.
HearszAM does the writing.
MrDots himself does the renderings and the coding.
At some parts they get additional help by others, but mainly it's those 3
(which does of course not mean that they take over other parts at some points)
I think it’s like this - I do really well in broad strokes and arcs. I really have to work at writing scenes full of dialogue. I can do it, and have done some scenes, but I have to run the dialogue over and over in my head as if rehearsing a play. (My undergraduate is in theater.)

Hearsz does great in writing scenes full of dialogue and in the strokes and arcs. Imo, when you write and write, sometimes you get into patterns and need an outsider to throw out ideas to spark the next set of writing.

It’s like writing music. Without shaking things up, each song can start to sound alike. Bring in someone who will then bring in a couple of different instruments, or a new sound style, and then the music writing gets a kick in the pants, and youpretty off and running again.

Each session pretty much begins with Hearsz throwing down on a spreadsheet 5-10 of the 40 scenes we’ll do, for example. If I jump in then, I’ll throw down maybe 5+ scenes, and back and forth we’ll get 40 scene ideas down. (If I delay, such as weeks I’m in trial, 35 scene ideas will be down before I chime in).

Then the scenes get ideas posted for them, location renders suggested, and dialogue ideas placed. I might suggest scenes get reordered and explain why. When we start rehashing imo too many similar scenes (I.e., sex scenes that seem to similar, etc) I’ll push for a number of alternatives to freshen it up.

Once that whole process is set, I fade into the background and Hearsz writes, MDots codes and creates, and I wait except for throwing out tweaking ideas as they come to me over the last weeks before release.

i know from experience how hard it is to keep up the artistic writing process, so I provide a match for ideas and a touchstone for ideas that are chosen and developed. That’s what I do.

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Sorry guys, but I can't find the other days alter day 19 form CH2.
Do you mind to say to me, which CH2 is the final?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think it’s like this - I do really well in broad strokes and arcs. I really have to work at writing scenes full of dialogue. I can do it, and have done some scenes, but I have to run the dialogue over and over in my head as if rehearsing a play. (My undergraduate is in theater.)

Hearsz does great in writing scenes full of dialogue and in the strokes and arcs. Imo, when you write and write, sometimes you get into patterns and need an outsider to throw out ideas to spark the next set of writing.

It’s like writing music. Without shaking things up, each song can start to sound alike. Bring in someone who will then bring in a couple of different instruments, or a new sound style, and then the music writing gets a kick in the pants, and youpretty off and running again.

Each session pretty much begins with Hearsz throwing down on a spreadsheet 5-10 of the 40 scenes we’ll do, for example. If I jump in then, I’ll throw down maybe 5+ scenes, and back and forth we’ll get 40 scene ideas down. (If I delay, such as weeks I’m in trial, 35 scene ideas will be down before I chime in).

Then the scenes get ideas posted for them, location renders suggested, and dialogue ideas placed. I might suggest scenes get reordered and explain why. When we start rehashing imo too many similar scenes (I.e., sex scenes that seem to similar, etc) I’ll push for a number of alternatives to freshen it up.

Once that whole process is set, I fade into the background and Hearsz writes, MDots codes and creates, and I wait except for throwing out tweaking ideas as they come to me over the last weeks before release.

i know from experience how hard it is to keep up the artistic writing process, so I provide a match for ideas and a touchstone for ideas that are chosen and developed. That’s what I do.
yes - so in general, i was right - just used a "few" less words :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jeff Steel

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
man, I wanted to see F fucking D with the same vigor that he fucks Elena / Georgina.
Ahh but now after fucking D every other girl is the forbidden fruit for the MC- especially now that they are engaged

Last edited:

Low1113

Nov 25, 2018
in chapter 3 is it really new game not continue from chapter 2 suppose to be? like in chapter 2 where in main menu saying continue from ch.1?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
in chapter 3 is it really new game not continue from chapter 2 suppose to be? like in chapter 2 where in main menu saying continue from ch.1?
Is the continue of ch2 but you don't need to load a save from ch2

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
so my choice in chapter 1 and 2 didnt have meaning in chapter 3? cause i can change it in the beginning of chapter 3 right?
The choices are always important, in ch3 you have only to confirm your choices made in the previous 2 chapters

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes