Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
For now? Mr.Dots and team have been very consistent - releasing when they said they would like clockwork. You can count on them releasing a game (alternating) monthly.
I know...what I meant is that SL has been delayed in April so 2 updates in a month? For this i said for now xD

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
if i want to play the whole thing
do i need to download more than once ? like downloading ch.1 and ch.2
or can i just download 1 thing ?

anonymous1234

Feb 23, 2017
How large is chapter 1s file size, I'm trying to install it on Android and I keep getting a message saying that I ran out of space to install? I have around 5 gigabytes of free space.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How large is chapter 1s file size, I'm trying to install it on Android and I keep getting a message saying that I ran out of space to install? I have around 5 gigabytes of free space.
Typically on Android you need 3x the apps size free. So free up some more space.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
how the patreon didnt suspend the dev account as he the game all about incest?
The game was taken off Patreon and is now on .

MrDots' other games are available through both Subscribestar and .

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think it’s like this - I do really well in broad strokes and arcs. I really have to work at writing scenes full of dialogue. I can do it, and have done some scenes, but I have to run the dialogue over and over in my head as if rehearsing a play. (My undergraduate is in theater.)

Hearsz does great in writing scenes full of dialogue and in the strokes and arcs. Imo, when you write and write, sometimes you get into patterns and need an outsider to throw out ideas to spark the next set of writing.

It’s like writing music. Without shaking things up, each song can start to sound alike. Bring in someone who will then bring in a couple of different instruments, or a new sound style, and then the music writing gets a kick in the pants, and youpretty off and running again.

Each session pretty much begins with Hearsz throwing down on a spreadsheet 5-10 of the 40 scenes we’ll do, for example. If I jump in then, I’ll throw down maybe 5+ scenes, and back and forth we’ll get 40 scene ideas down. (If I delay, such as weeks I’m in trial, 35 scene ideas will be down before I chime in).

Then the scenes get ideas posted for them, location renders suggested, and dialogue ideas placed. I might suggest scenes get reordered and explain why. When we start rehashing imo too many similar scenes (I.e., sex scenes that seem to similar, etc) I’ll push for a number of alternatives to freshen it up.

Once that whole process is set, I fade into the background and Hearsz writes, MDots codes and creates, and I wait except for throwing out tweaking ideas as they come to me over the last weeks before release.

i know from experience how hard it is to keep up the artistic writing process, so I provide a match for ideas and a touchstone for ideas that are chosen and developed. That’s what I do.
Whenever I write I unfortunately can be influenced by something I recently read or watched.
Since SyFi is running a Harry Potter marathon my suggestion for the next update would be D fighting the evil Lord Patreon-a-mort to rid the independent VN world of amoral hypocritics, and finishing in a hot lesbo scene with 18 year old Hermione (magic wand dildo).

Actually first time I've watched the movies. Basically harry Potter seems to be classic British society and Fae lore with Dickens-esque names.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Sadly it seems I'm out of luck then, my phone has nothing left to delete.
Do one chapter at a time, they are independent so they don't require all the chapters. Chapter 2 & 3 will ask you some questions about key decisions you made in the previous chapter. Hope that helps.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes