cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyway, it's become unbearable in my opinion. I skipped text for the rest of it to watch the remaining Elena and Jennifer scenes though.
well there is some content with those until end.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What's up with the auto loss conditions being so pervasive? Even going through the first chapter, like why is there the pool game? Why do these things exist in a game that's not bush league version 0.1? Why are you shown easily knocking out lucas every time yet not going to police results in day 13 auto-loss? Bizarre design.

It's especially jarring given that most of the game plays like a pure kinetic novel, but then there are several poorly telegraphed forks that auto-lose.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's up with the auto loss conditions being so pervasive? Even going through the first chapter, like why is there the pool game? Why do these things exist in a game that's not bush league version 0.1? Why are you shown easily knocking out lucas every time yet not going to police results in day 13 auto-loss? Bizarre design.

It's especially jarring given that most of the game plays like a pure kinetic novel, but then there are several poorly telegraphed forks that auto-lose.
well early there were those game over decisions.

there are plenty of choices which matter now or later (bit/much).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
well early there were those game over decisions.

there are plenty of choices which matter now or later (bit/much).
dont you think that's weird game design though? It's like that one other daughter game where you play a truth or dare game then fight the guy and a series of 2-3 decision prompts and only 1 option doesn't lose, practically need to savescum or WT.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sleeping With The Enemy

Hello again everyone!
We have another set of preview images from our upcoming release - the “Dating My Daughter Fantasy Scene” collection.
For today’s preview, we have decided to go with some images from one of our alternate scenes, where you are seduced/tempted by your daughter’s rival during the modelling competition in Chapter 3 - TYRA!
We had quite a lot of supporters who wanted to see something involving Tyra, and given that such a scenario never eventuated in the story version of the game, we were more than happy to make this combination happen!
Let us know in the comments what you think of this weekend’s previews and what other character combinations or situations you would like to see happen!
And we can finally confirm that this special version of DMD will be released on SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH!
We’re treating this as a proper update of DMD, therefore, we won’t officially re-start work on Sunshine Love until all these DMD scenes have been completed.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you very much for your continued support!
MrDots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Sleeping With The Enemy

Hello again everyone!
We have another set of preview images from our upcoming release - the “Dating My Daughter Fantasy Scene” collection.
For today’s preview, we have decided to go with some images from one of our alternate scenes, where you are seduced/tempted by your daughter’s rival during the modelling competition in Chapter 3 - TYRA!
We had quite a lot of supporters who wanted to see something involving Tyra, and given that such a scenario never eventuated in the story version of the game, we were more than happy to make this combination happen!
Let us know in the comments what you think of this weekend’s previews and what other character combinations or situations you would like to see happen!
And we can finally confirm that this special version of DMD will be released on SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH!
We’re treating this as a proper update of DMD, therefore, we won’t officially re-start work on Sunshine Love until all these DMD scenes have been completed.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you very much for your continued support!
MrDots

View attachment 2621363

TBH... I forgot she even existed... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
The first 2 previews of this are "I don't give a fuck" scenes. But I'm still hoping there will be a lot better scenes. And I think I read in their previous post that there will be a part 2 to this, just don't know if there will be another SL update in between (but probably).

Reactions: kokon1969 and zehyr

GV10

Jul 13, 2020

Sleeping With The Enemy

Hello again everyone!
MrDots

View attachment 2621363

No Dee with another man sex scenes , very disappointing

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
No Dee with another man sex scenes , very disappointing
totaly agree.
dmd what if is supposed to show exclusive content and alternate scenes.
for the moment we are offered no risk taking.

all we want is to see dee in new situations. we have already seen it a hundred times with girls.

to avoid a failure, it would have been necessary to be interested in the fans with a pool??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope for some scenes of the daughter which are out of her comfort zone. Not only the character is important, also the location and the situation. Maybe in a strip club, or swinger club etc
should be plenty.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes