cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh that, it was anyways expired before zippy went kaputt (unless some1 kept checking that link every month).

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

[offTopic] I am revolted by the lack of empathy and understanding on display in this thread, like a bunch of rabid hyenas; only one other thread I know is worse [/offTopic]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
[offTopic] I am revolted by the lack of empathy and understanding on display in this thread, like a bunch of rabid hyenas; only one other thread I know is worse [/offTopic]
not that but since that code is very visible on 1st post no need to post it and there's also wt-mod.

also at some point after seeing same question asked again and again gets annoying and seems that no1 uses search.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
not that but since that code is very visible on 1st post no need to post it and there's also wt-mod.

also at some point after seeing same question asked again and again gets annoying and seems that no1 uses search.
That happens because people NEVER read the OP... they jump to the last thread page... to ask their stupid question...

testo2

May 5, 2018
I'm using Lain's mod. Can someone tell me if I can stop the scenes between Elena and Emma (or any other girls) without limiting the father+girls interactions and endings?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm using Lain's mod. Can someone tell me if I can stop the scenes between Elena and Emma (or any other girls) without limiting the father+girls interactions and endings?
i'd say that yes limiting, cassie won't even join "party" due not sexing with dee and georgina creates problems too.

Reactions: testo2

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Marrying one of them? Actually moving in with D, Elena, Jennifer/Georgina? Granted, I kinda skimmed through it towards the end but I was under the impression they were gonna move in with the happy incestuous couple.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Marrying one of them? Actually moving in with D, Elena, Jennifer/Georgina? Granted, I kinda skimmed through it towards the end but I was under the impression they were gonna move in with the happy incestuous couple.
possibly but unlikely. sl revealed that dee will become model so moving in with that other couple seemed unlikely.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May 06, 2023 07:00 pm
Dating My Daughter - Fantasy Scene Collection - COMING SOON!

Hello everyone!

Today we have a special announcement for our DMD fans.

When we completed DMD late last year, we mentioned that we had plans to create and release a set of alternate and special scenes as part of our “Fantasy Scene” collection.

That finally got underway last month and we are happy to tell you all that some of those scenes will be released very soon!

There will be two updates containing several alternate scenes featuring characters across all four chapters of the game, and maybe even some characters from our other visual novels ;)

We don’t have a confirmed release date for the first update just yet, but more than likely it will be announced next week with our next set of preview images. These fantasy scenes will vary in terms of themes, fetishes and content.

Some of them may be alternate scenes to ones that already exist in the game.

As an example, the preview images that we are sharing with you today are for an alternate scene from Day 41 (Chapter 3)when D and Ruby shared a hotel room during the modelling competition.

Other scenes may feature character combinations that never would have featured in the game.

A while back, we asked some of our followers what combinations and kinds of scenes they would like to see featured in this special release.

We’re doing our best to create as many of those ideas, as well as creating some of our own.

However, we realise that not every scene that we have created is going to be to everyone’s tastes and/or kinks.

For any of the more extreme scenes, they will be labelled with a warning before you start playing them.

If the themes or content for any of these scenes is something you’re not into, then you can simply ignore them.

These special scenes are to accommodate all kinds of fans that we have, plus we wanted to create some different scenarios that we felt wouldn’t have fitted into the four chapters of DMD.

That’s about all we can tell you for now, but we’ll have more details as well as another set of previews posted up next weekend.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your continued support!

MrDots

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes