FonorLinBar

Jan 21, 2018
I keep getting this Error when launching chapter 2 on mac with Renpy.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 28, in script call
call _errorhandling
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 28, in script call
call _errorhandling
File "game/saveload.rpy", line 45, in save_per_label
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stores'

When i force the app to open without renpy's launcher i goes through but then i get errors after pressing continue from ch1 saying:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 60, in script
$ load_game_data_port()
File "game/script.rpy", line 60, in <module>
$ load_game_data_port()
File "game/port_data.rpy", line 31, in load_game_data_port
File "game/port_data.rpy", line 35, in load_data
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

After i press ignore it goes through but after every dialogue after i get this:

While running game code:
File "game/ch2_day0.rpy", line 124, in script
f "Thanks!"
NameError: name 'y_name' is not defined

I dont know what to do, at first i thought it was the lain mod but i tried to play it with a fresh install and still the same thing.

I need help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont know what to do, at first i thought it was the lain mod but i tried to play it with a fresh install and still the same thing.

I need help.
well for starters put errors behind spoilers.

are you trying to play game with renpy sdk or with native launcher? if 1st you need same renpy sdk version as this game and if 2nd then apple switched to m1/m2 processors and when ch2 was made apple still used intel's processors.

you could ask on general troubleshooting (way down on main forum page) and posts errors there (either behind spoilers or attach traceback.txt on your post).

MiG80

Apr 12, 2023
Too many masturbation, dildos, sharing and F+F actions. Father moans too much and climax much too fast. But still, I like this game. Best play is to date only daughter - and she is so sweet and cute! Exactly in my type.. I hope to meet a "daughter" like that xD

Story and arts are fine. I like it :) And I laugh few times, like when she sings "I'm too sexy for my ass" xDDDD

Reactions: testo2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too many masturbation, dildos, sharing and F+F actions. Father moans too much and climax much too fast. But still, I like this game. Best play is to date only daughter - and she is so sweet and cute! Exactly in my type.. I hope to meet a "daughter" like that xD

Story and arts are fine. I like it :) And I laugh few times, like when she sings "I'm too sexy for my ass" xDDDD
you can avoid sharing totally. when this was started making long sex-animations took long time while today fraction of that and devs prolly didn't want change that.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How many people can you share D with and can she get pregnant by other people as well?
Can other characters get pregnant/shared too by MC or someone else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many people can you share D with and can she get pregnant by other people as well?
Can other characters get pregnant/shared too by MC or someone else?
well dee can be shared with martin, ryan (not sure if ryan rescuing dee blocks later martin scenes), elena, jennifer, koko, georgina, that photographer, that other daddy-daughter couple, sorta with that stranger on that quiz competition (later).

mc can make elena, jennifer, georgina, that photographer preggo besides dee.

no1 makes preggos except mc nor sharing (besides that other d-f couple where it's f shares his daughter).

Reactions: eredar321 and Mfka5

Doybrakeer

Mar 9, 2021
Greetings, all - interesting game, I just started playing. I have a quick question: is the lesbian content in this game avoidable? I'm specifically referring to encounters between the daughter and her friends (I'd hazard a guess and say that Georgian is optional). I tried scanning the threads for answers, but have encountered contradictory answers. Thank you in advance.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Its crazy how this used to be considered Top Tier. This and other games on this site. I think I was more infatuated with the Devs consistency then anything. What has he been up to these days?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Its crazy how this used to be considered Top Tier. This and other games on this site. I think I was more infatuated with the Devs consistency then anything. What has he been up to these days?
What are you even talking about?

DMD did great.
Melody did great.
Sunshine Love does great... and the next game is in planning.

Are you high or just in the wrong thread?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think you have the wrong thread. The dev has gone from strength to strength.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
What are you even talking about?

DMD did great.
Melody did great.
Sunshine Love does great... and the next game is in planning.

Are you high or just in the wrong thread?
Uthuriel...been awhile since we crossed paths. We seem to pretty much like the same games, Im not sh*tposting. What I said was based on the fact that NONE of the games are in the top as far as weighted rating. There are better games. I simply asked what was the Dev up to in hopes that he's came out with something new. Im sure someone has his discord or whatever. If you match his talent to newer graphics and better story the game will crack top tier.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I think you have the wrong thread. The dev has gone from strength to strength.
I want him to get stronger. Perhaps a Dating My Nephews Girlfriend or something. Same slow burn, same dedication. New lotion new fapping.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
To any newcomers to the series definitely give this a try. The country of donutssen deserve a new citizens. One element the Dev is good at is the art of suspending belief while still keeping it fun and sexy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are better games? that's true but also much worse games.

like said many times not all games are for all players.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Bobba86

Dec 11, 2021
Hi
in Ch4 after the threesome scene with cassandra in the photo studio and the drive back home i get the "to be continue" screen.
How can this happen if the game is complete? if have also lains mod and the scenes there stop right after the threesome?
Where do i get the full version?

Ok problem seemed solved. i had a old version of lains mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes