cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many total points can I have if I play with all the choices of the walkthrough? I want to start again from chapter 2 but I don't remember the point that I had when I finished chapter 1. Thanks
500 at the end. i got 183 at start of ch3 so 100 is enuf.

Does anyone know what are required points for Exclusive georgina path in CHP 4?
what exclusive georgina path?

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Been awhile since I've played this, and the search function is still garbage, so out of curiosity: does any of the pregnancy content go anywhere? Or is it just "well, [character] is probably pregnant" like in most games with the tag?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been awhile since I've played this, and the search function is still garbage, so out of curiosity: does any of the pregnancy content go anywhere? Or is it just "well, [character] is probably pregnant" like in most games with the tag?
yes it goes.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people someone can answer my question .. my question is this .. if the route D / martin will be open from part 1, then martin will fuck with D until the end of part 4, yes? D then maybe from martin stat bermina? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
people someone can answer my question .. my question is this .. if the route D / martin will be open from part 1, then martin will fuck with D until the end of part 4, yes? D then maybe from martin stat bermina? :unsure:
if starts martin path then there'll be later option to let martin to fuck dee (daddy watches) and then later there'll be 3somes with m, dee and father.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
if starts martin path then there'll be later option to let martin to fuck dee (daddy watches) and then later there'll be 3somes with m, dee and father.
I know that.. I'm interested in something else.. will the Martin/D route continue until the end of part 4 and can D be pregnant not from her father, but from Martin?! if their route is not closed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Wait... What? The End?

Did i miss something here? What about Dee getting knocked up? The game ended after the sex scene after the party (Day 49), and all the game endings on the main menu are locked. :rolleyes: :oops:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait... What? The End?

Did i miss something here? What about Dee getting knocked up? The game ended after the sex scene after the party (Day 49), and all the game endings on the main menu are locked. :rolleyes: :oops:
yes, you made choices which led you to that.

I know that.. I'm interested in something else.. will the Martin/D route continue until the end of part 4 and can D be pregnant not from her father, but from Martin?! if their route is not closed?
this is dating my daughter not my friend banging my daughter. all endings are about dee and f and depending choices g and others included.

what if when it comes will show dee and martin more and other things.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes