cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No. I just checked their Discord. #info-faq Has nothing to do with SL.
Work on DmD continues. Extra scenes. Wrap up pinned for summer. Autumn begin of new game.
hyperserver (dots mouth here) has said that they will finish sl before starting new game and before that dmd what if comes. dmd main game is finished.

Reactions: jospaghettio

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
my guess that he meant next game. possibly meant what if update too.
Yes, I asked if there would be a 5 part game? since a new event and characters from other games like sunny love appeared in the game with each part...I thought maybe this wasn't the end of the story...If I 'm not mistaken , at the end of part 4 , g and D went with Trish ...This is Ashley's sister and Ana is the mother of MS's sister from Sunny Love. but if you believe the AlfredBundy4 poster that he wrote to me ...he thinks that the game was good only 1 and maybe 2 part of the game. and here is a complete failure because of senarius and extra extra scenes and dialogues between other characters in the game. if you believe there that the developers in his opinion said that the game and because of this mouth can be said to have failed... it's amazing that part 4 was shown as the finale of this game, I think many will agree that only 1 and 2 games were interesting, the rest is just bullshit. maybe it's Rocherval. But the main thing was that I think it was more fun when she had sex with Martin and MS than with her father... when they had sex without MS, she liked it more than when they had sex with Martin and MS and she also liked when Martin and D had sex with Martina... So I think she liked the COFFIN <removed> more than her father. hota ms has done a lot more for her than anyone else, even this coffin <removed> Martin is INFURIATING that he's still not DEAD, and this bitch loves him more than daddy pakranimeri, I think so

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
It doesn't make sense because the story doesn't make sense by the end. Somehow in a story about a father banging his fuckdoll of a daughter the story was so nonsensical that any reader/player could (and should) have rolled their eyes through the back of their head and audibly let out a few "what the fucks". I mean it's bad-bad.

I respect the dev but DMD fell through the fucking floor in terms of quality of story as it went along. They swear it was as planned but the history of the game and first chapter alone makes it obvious that they let the more vocal members of the audience dictate terms. Chapter 1 is night and day different than the others, with them getting worse and cookie-cutter with each one.
saglacen 1 and 2 part came out great but then the plot was full of bullshit and there were a lot of unnecessary scenes and the most FUCKING this is what D loves etava fucking <removed> Martin looks like more than his father .. so it seems to me I noticed that she enjoyed sex with him when they did the first race at night after the fashion show and in part 4 and when D and martin muggles have sex without the participation of MC there and such a scene can payivits if in a dialogue with martin does not agree with him then D and martin fuck without MC and this bitch eta I like it more than all of them in the trio .. I don’t know if you saw this scene, but in the game it definitely exists .. it infuriates if this <removed> is really DEAD sorry for not coming ((((

jjkk1234

Jan 2, 2023
I really liked the Martin scenes and I think I have a kink for well developed NTR's, sadly I do not know any games which might provide NTR of this quality hence I would appreciate some suggestions.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and toxic4u

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really liked the Martin scenes and I think I have a kink for well developed NTR's, sadly I do not know any games which might provide NTR of this quality hence I would appreciate some suggestions.
head to recommendations and ask or use advanced search and tick ntr and hit search.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there's also ingame wt-mode made by devs and it's unlocked by entering code in op.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
There are a ton of NTR games. It's not a particular kink I have but people fucking is (haha) and this story just got too boring by the halfway mark. Due to that I was ready for D to fuck literally anyone else, under any circumstances as long as it was her choice. I was down for her fucking anyone as long as she didn't have to go ask permission of have her dad watch/join in.

So not NTR specifically but if someone wants to call it that in this case I'll say "sure, shoulda had NTR" haha.

However, a great game that is probably my favorite VN ever on here is called "Babysitter" and has NTR that you can avoid or make happen. It's MUCH more realistic take on a young lady having multiple men wanting to fuck her and, gasp, she actually has free will and a brain to decide who she wants to fuck. Crazy idea, right? As MC you can actually NOT win the girl if you make dumb decisions.
I'm into stuff like that but it's not specifically an NTR kink. I just like good, realistic stories. NTR just happens to be in a few of the better ones.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There are a ton of NTR games. It's not a particular kink I have but people fucking is (haha) and this story just got too boring by the halfway mark. Due to that I was ready for D to fuck literally anyone else, under any circumstances as long as it was her choice. I was down for her fucking anyone as long as she didn't have to go ask permission of have her dad watch/join in.

So not NTR specifically but if someone wants to call it that in this case I'll say "sure, shoulda had NTR" haha.

However, a great game that is probably my favorite VN ever on here is called "Babysitter" and has NTR that you can avoid or make happen. It's MUCH more realistic take on a young lady having multiple men wanting to fuck her and, gasp, she actually has free will and a brain to decide who she wants to fuck. Crazy idea, right? As MC you can actually NOT win the girl if you make dumb decisions.
I'm into stuff like that but it's not specifically an NTR kink. I just like good, realistic stories. NTR just happens to be in a few of the better ones.
I thought these were just pixels? What a surprise that goes out the fucking window for specific people.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and toxic4u

jjkk1234

Jan 2, 2023

Thanks for your suggestion buddy and yeah I totally agree with you that the story was getting boring and repetitive and the martin route provided something exiting. I'd love to try out "babysitter". Thanks for such a good response, I'd really appreciate some more suggestions from your side since I think you got the essence of what I am looking for.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes