varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Finally DMD has come to an end, I couldn't help feeling nostalgic at the end of the last chapter when you recap all the memorable events that the MC and his daughter had to go through to reach fulfillment as a couple and have their family. An excellent VN, with very good renders and a very complete story that never disappoints. Thx dev, for creating what for me is a masterpiece

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
May I suggest to MrDots a Dee's new story starting if Dee won the contest...
It would be a completely different story of chapter 4, with travels, contests, new relationships etc...
Why not ?
Kind of : DMD, another destiny
nah, they are done with dmd besides that extras and graphics update etc maybe someday. also dee will appear on other dots games at least a while.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people a question ... who loves D more in this game? The MC or Martin if Martin's putt is open during the game? i saw her speak with tenderness and love when she and the MC were talking about the relationship with Martin when his putt was active in the game and when he fucked D without the MC's participation i think she liked it better than the scene where the MC and Martin fuck D at the 4th fair game. i wonder who this ungrateful bitch likes ms more or this <removed>

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u and bosa43

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
daddy ofc, what dee and martin can feel to eachother is just lust.
It's hard to believe when you look at how she talks about Martin and how she feels when she fucks Martin without the MC involved. it's hard to believe that they just feel sorry for each other and nothing else. i wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this game she gets pregnant by Martin and not by the MC. if she is not already pregnant by Martin :mad: :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's hard to believe when you look at how she talks about Martin and how she feels when she fucks Martin without the MC involved. it's hard to believe that they just feel sorry for each other and nothing else. i wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this game she gets pregnant by Martin and not by the MC. if she is not already pregnant by Martin :mad: :mad::mad:
she won't.

p.s. this game is completed.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
she won't.

p.s. this game is completed.
Question about D getting pregnant by the MC or Martin? Just if you believe in the step by step instructions then D should have gotten pregnant in 3 or 4 parts of the game ... did she become a mother or not ? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question about D getting pregnant by the MC or Martin? Just if you believe in the step by step instructions then D should have gotten pregnant in 3 or 4 parts of the game ... did she become a mother or not ? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:
yes she did.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
You are talking nonsense...
Martin is a minor side character and isn't even in the ending... nor is Ds child his.
It's not bullshit... If Martin's path will be open in part 1 of the game and will remain open until the end of part 4 of the game and if you believe the step by step instructions of the game, it should be likely that D is pregnant by Marina if you do not have time to get pregnant by the MC

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes martin path stays open but he leaves d and f before end of ch3.

bonomo

Jun 25, 2021
For me the best route is that of only daughter, if I have to choose someone it would be Georgina since they complement each other quite well. I didn't find the other routes interesting, I didn't play the one involving another man, it's not my gender, thank goodness they have the chance to avoid all that, otherwise it would be a game I couldn't play.

Also the game is called "dating my daughter", not "giving my daughter"

Reactions: Leafkiller

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can i have chap 3 walkthrough ?
if you mean pdf then it is posted somewhere on this thread.

For me the best route is that of only daughter, if I have to choose someone it would be Georgina since they complement each other quite well. I didn't find the other routes interesting, I didn't play the one involving another man, it's not my gender, thank goodness they have the chance to avoid all that, otherwise it would be a game I couldn't play.

Also the game is called "dating my daughter", not "giving my daughter"
well gotta add few kinks or game would be too vanilla.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes