Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
do we have any news about the new game of mr dots???
not really "news".
We first finish our other game "Sunshine Love" which will get the next update this sunday.
Once that is also finished somewhen in second half of this year, we will start to promote and release our next game, which will have most likely a full harem path (other than our actual 3 games). The first chapter is already written on storyboard.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
do you need to download all chapters to play all the chapters or just download chapter 4 and you'll play all of them?
For the story you will need all, but technically each chapter is a seperate game that is played seperately - even though the questions at the beginning of each new chapter in order to set the points from the previous chaper(s) won't make much sense to anyone who did not play the previous ones.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For the story you will need all, but technically each chapter is a seperate game that is played seperately - even though the questions at the beginning of each new chapter in order to set the points from the previous chaper(s) won't make much sense to anyone who did not play the previous ones.
most likely won't make any sense.

Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
okay, i kinda fucked up....
I named my Daughter Elena cuz why not?
Then Lo and behold, he friends name is also Elena ahaahhahaahaha fking hell I thought she was talking to herself this entire time!~

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes