Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
maybe when sl ends.
Next SL update is March 11. After that they do another SL update, so add another 2 months. Then "DmD what if" so another 2 months.
Probably sometime around July 10th. More or less.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Next SL update is March 11. After that they do another SL update, so add another 2 months. Then "DmD what if" so another 2 months.
Probably sometime around July 10th. More or less.
or between 2nd last and last sl update.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
the game is 100% completed. There will be another revision update with some fixes and additional music and maybe some tweaks of scenes or replacement of some renders later this year, but nothing story related.
Another stand-alone fantasy update will also be delivered later this year where we provide some additional scenes without any attachement to the main story - scenes which didn't make into the game for various reason.
Is there even a slim chance that the game will still add a root that is not mutually exclusive to Jennifer and Georgina? I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't like this decision in the original game. Yes, and it will not take much time, as far as I understood from the cut materials, this route was worked out, but was hastily cut out of the game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there even a slim chance that the game will still add a root that is not mutually exclusive to Jennifer and Georgina? I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't like this decision in the original game. Yes, and it will not take much time, as far as I understood from the cut materials, this route was worked out, but was hastily cut out of the game.
no - the game is finished and (aside the fantasy scene gallery which will be out somewhen during early summer this year) we focus now soley on our other game "Sunshine Love". Once that is done too, we will start a new game for which the basic setup is already in discussion.
For now we don't intend to rework DMD and more than that we don't see any reason to change the story-setup at all. I wonder where you got that intel that there was a J+G route planned. So far we didn't make ANY harem route games. Melody, DMD and also Sunshine Love are intended to prevent players to harem all girls at once.
The next game probably will have kind of a "full harem" route though.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have never followed any path except that of the daughter's path (I mean, the game's name is "Dating my Daughter" and not "Dating my Daughter and all other females on the way who aren't fast enough on the trees"), but is there a reason for the mutual exclusiveness between Georgina and Jennifer? Didn't they like each other? Can't remember anything like that...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have never followed any path except that of the daughter's path (I mean, the game's name is "Dating my Daughter" and not "Dating my Daughter and all other females on the way who aren't fast enough on the trees"), but is there a reason for the mutual exclusiveness between Georgina and Jennifer? Didn't they like each other? Can't remember anything like that...:unsure:
nope - only that MrDots didn't want player to be able to fuck all girls. Sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the other (or simply play twice XD)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zehyr and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope - only that MrDots didn't want player to be able to fuck all girls. Sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the other (or simply play twice XD)
well can be on both paths until ch4 and take jen's virginity and have semi-public sex with g.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Can't seem to get the game to open on Mac ;/ So many games i cant play for some reason, and its always the same reason:

Does anyone know a solution to this? I'm still pretty new to all of these AVN's, sorry if this is completely basic knowledge in the community..

EDIT:
FIX FOR MAC USERS
This did wonders, i am now able to play any PC version of any AVN directly through Renpy SDK. Just had to download and move the game folder into the Root renpy folder, and thats it. It detects the folder, and you are able to just play it. A-fricking-MAZING.
The solution is very simple, install a Windows emulator and play with pleasure!

Reactions: Tuungi

Tuungi

Jan 3, 2023
The solution is very simple, install a Windows emulator and play with pleasure!
Yeah, but it was just easier to use the renpy sdk folder that i already set up, cus I'm interested in how these games are made. Many times after i finish a game, I scavenge through their code to see how they managed to do it. Really exciting stuff!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, but it was just easier to use the renpy sdk folder that i already set up, cus I'm interested in how these games are made. Many times after i finish a game, I scavenge through their code to see how they managed to do it. Really exciting stuff!
well sure if you plan to make games like these later.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Decent AVN. long. But decent. Only real downside is that the MC suffers from the "Late 30s but acts like a 12 year old" syndrome that is a common trope in these things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Decent AVN. long. But decent. Only real downside is that the MC suffers from the "Late 30s but acts like a 12 year old" syndrome that is a common trope in these things.
well if opportunity strikes to fuck 18 years old pussy then ..............

Reactions: blaque

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I mean, mentally his daughter is around 12. And bodywise as well, if we ignore the big tits.

So not completely wrong that he has to act like this to get her.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I mean, mentally his daughter is around 12. And bodywise as well, if we ignore the big tits.

So not completely wrong that he has to act like this to get her.

True enough. How ever his thoughts are not of a grown up most of the time. Very much feels like the Dev just doesn't really know how to write adults properly. A sign of them being youthful, perhaps.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes