exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
what is this? why is Elena here? in the so called pick your choices at the start of Ch 3 i said i wasnt dating Elena so why is this showing?
View attachment 2417037
Very easily. DMD originally was thought and designed for sharing content, vanilla was only planned as one route of many. That changed with the Melody break, when the vanilla fanboys took over the MrDots community. And in order to fulfill their wishes, the game was, more bad than right, massively changed and adjusted. So the game became what it is today: 90% of all contents F/D only, no matter which route you play.

Elena, for example, was originally supposed to have sex with other men if we don't do anything with her ourselves. There is still a scene left in chapter 1, where she blows her father's friend in the car of you send her home.

Your scene here is simply a holdover from the old plans of the game.

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
Nice. Been aware of your fan art for a while and I have also planned to do something like this. Free, as I did not create DMD and agree with your sentiment. I just don't know when I'll get around to it, sadly. Maybe I could PM you some of my ideas and just see if you'd rather add them to yours?

Anyway, if I respect the dev I'd never try to profit off their work. I may not agree with the style of story or the way DMD turned out but I respect the dev's work. They seem to care and work on a good schedule, unlike many.
Can you send me the link to download please, I'm very interested to play your game, please

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I played this game the first day they released and a little bit here and there between the years... my only concern with this game is the Swining/netorare part, i have just one question folks, i kinda like the NTR when I AM the one in control of the situation like allowing this and that... so , the question is, if i share the girls will i get a choice to control the situation or the girls will start taking their own will to do whatever they want?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I played this game the first day they released and a little bit here and there between the years... my only concern with this game is the Swining/netorare part, i have just one question folks, i kinda like the NTR when I AM the one in control of the situation like allowing this and that... so , the question is, if i share the girls will i get a choice to control the situation or the girls will start taking their own will to do whatever they want?
No girl, especially the Daughter (who is borderline retarded) has its own will. Dont worry. The sharing in this game is very mild.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both are totally optional so up to player to start those (besides elena and dee and other sex between girls).

Tuungi

Jan 3, 2023
Can't seem to get the game to open on Mac ;/ So many games i cant play for some reason, and its always the same reason:
----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._extras.rpi'.
-----------------------------------------------------
(in this instance its the "extras" file, but it seems to be with all rpi files cus they are not named .rpi, they are named .rpa instead. I have tried renaming them with earlier games that had the same problem, but it only shows a new error message afterwards..)

Does anyone know a solution to this? I'm still pretty new to all of these AVN's, sorry if this is completely basic knowledge in the community..

EDIT:
FIX FOR MAC USERS
This did wonders, i am now able to play any PC version of any AVN directly through Renpy SDK. Just had to download and move the game folder into the Root renpy folder, and thats it. It detects the folder, and you are able to just play it. A-fricking-MAZING.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dating my Daughter [Ch. 1 v0.14.5 Extras] [Mrdots Games] - Original Size: 3.32GB

Download PC (1.14GB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the password?
Captura de pantalla_2023-03-03_00-27-35.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is the game Parental Love, that has that option.
It's literally the worst route in the game and so bad that even the dev hates it with a passion.

I think the same would apply to this game.
dunno if dots would hate it since it is possible in sl but game would be a lot shorter.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes