cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been playing about one week of the game so far, in episode 1 of course. I was wondering, does it get better going on or it's still pretty much do an obvious choice every now and then and read rather terrible, cheesy, unlikely dialogs to the end? Now, i don't usually expect much in the term of story from Mr. Dots, starting from 'Mr Nice' MC that makes every woman fall for him just for behaving like a functional human being as if it wasn't just normal, but i wondered if there was any hope.
well choices are somewhat obvious and some do matter now or later.

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
unless there's menu on bottom of screen with skip etc then no, after selecting in preferences what to skip (same place you use wt-code) you can skip texts with ctrl.

sounds like you started on ch4 not from ch1.
i restarted from ch1 (since i havent played for waaaay to long) and chp1 didnt have the skip button, weird think is ch2 does have it.

ThiefAmongThieves

Jan 23, 2023
I tried to search for the answer but it was a bit difficult with the amount of results...

First time playing. I have downloaded every part.
Do I... unzip them into a singular game?
Are they technically multiple games with a continuing save?

How do? .-.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i restarted from ch1 (since i havent played for waaaay to long) and chp1 didnt have the skip button, weird think is ch2 does have it.
well tab or ctrl if selected in prefs that skip all.

Maybe in the future.
well extras is future.

Do I... unzip them into a singular game?
Are they technically multiple games with a continuing save?
each chapter is it's own game so separate folders, ch1 to ch2 is continued with save (game creates), ch2 to ch3 needs remember what did you do on last summer and from ch3 to ch4 it's from save (again by game).

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I've been playing about one week of the game so far, in episode 1 of course. I was wondering, does it get better going on or it's still pretty much do an obvious choice every now and then and read rather terrible, cheesy, unlikely dialogs to the end? Now, i don't usually expect much in the term of story from Mr. Dots, starting from 'Mr Nice' MC that makes every woman fall for him just for behaving like a functional human being as if it wasn't just normal, but i wondered if there was any hope.
although I like the game, the story/script is so bland and it doesn't really improve, ever.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice. Been aware of your fan art for a while and I have also planned to do something like this. Free, as I did not create DMD and agree with your sentiment. I just don't know when I'll get around to it, sadly. Maybe I could PM you some of my ideas and just see if you'd rather add them to yours?

Anyway, if I respect the dev I'd never try to profit off their work. I may not agree with the style of story or the way DMD turned out but I respect the dev's work. They seem to care and work on a good schedule, unlike many.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes