Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
Chapter 2 Uploadhaven link gave me a virus. Antivirus caught something called "icbundler". May want to check it out.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
hard to understand what completed means?

game as it states.
Fair enough, I wasn't too sure, there was mention in the same section about comics, so needed that cleared up. You and I seem to regularly bump into each other on a plethora of different forums

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
guys how do you skip dialogue in this game? i dont see any button or anything like that on my screen, Found i can skip sentence with a button on the keyboardbut i want to now if there is an option to skip automatically any dialogue you have already seen. Also howdou you use the code for ingame Walkthrough?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys how do you skip dialogue in this game? i dont see any button or anything like that on my screen, Found i can skip sentence with a button on the keyboardbut i want to now if there is an option to skip automatically any dialogue you have already seen. Also howdou you use the code for ingame Walkthrough?
unless there's menu on bottom of screen with skip etc then no, after selecting in preferences what to skip (same place you use wt-code) you can skip texts with ctrl.

sounds like you started on ch4 not from ch1.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
unless there's menu on bottom of screen with skip etc then no, after selecting in preferences what to skip (same place you use wt-code) you can skip texts with ctrl.

sounds like you started on ch4 not from ch1.
Lol using the ctrl key like a n00b
TAB key for a 1 press and forget skip
Just like the this games legacy unfortunately

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've been playing about one week of the game so far, in episode 1 of course. I was wondering, does it get better going on or it's still pretty much do an obvious choice every now and then and read rather terrible, cheesy, unlikely dialogs to the end? Now, i don't usually expect much in the term of story from Mr. Dots, starting from 'Mr Nice' MC that makes every woman fall for him just for behaving like a functional human being as if it wasn't just normal, but i wondered if there was any hope.

Reactions: testo2

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I've been playing about one week of the game so far, in episode 1 of course. I was wondering, does it get better going on or it's still pretty much do an obvious choice every now and then and read rather terrible, cheesy, unlikely dialogs to the end? Now, i don't usually expect much in the term of story from Mr. Dots, starting from 'Mr Nice' MC that makes every woman fall for him just for behaving like a functional human being as if it wasn't just normal, but i wondered if there was any hope.

no.

Reactions: Machete
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes